Hybrid View

cPanel license $7/mo

Hi

I'm looking for providers who can provide cPanel license for $7/mo. Does anyone have a good recommendation?

Thanks
    W

Kind of hard, since cPanel raised prices last summer. I think the lowest I've seen them for is $9-$11 for internal licensing (through your provider) and $13-$15 for external licensing.
    Doug Hazard - "retired" Web Hosting Master
    * Full Stack (Web/WP) Dev for The Catholic Diocese of Richmond (160+ sites)
    * Sports Photographer, Media Personality and CFB Historian
    * Tech Admin for several Sports Networks/Sites

Are you just looking for a VPS provider that offers Cpanel on their VPS for $7 or less? If so there are many providers out there that do that, I would look at the offer section and just check out their price list.

If you're looking for an external license is this for a VPS or your own server? I've seen bulk Virtuozzo Dedicated Server licenses pretty cheap in the past but if you want your own external license that's more like $15. but then I'm not an expert on this.

Quote Originally Posted by webknix View Post
    Hi

I'm looking for providers who can provide cPanel license for $7/mo. Does anyone have a good recommendation?

Thanks
    W
    JaguarPC offers them for $5 a month with their VPS plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Wall View Post
    JaguarPC offers them for $5 a month with their VPS plans.
    They probably offset with the price of their VPS's.

Quote Originally Posted by VivicalHosting View Post
    They probably offset with the price of their VPS's.
    Just to clarify, the $5.00 price is with a coupon/special we're running and isn't the normal price. We charge $8.50 normally for a cPanel license.
    ~Tracie
    JaguarPC.com

Looks vpslink : $6-$8

http://vpslink.com/whm-cpanel-vps/

roberto

Hi

Thanks
    W
    Do you have a budget for the VPS aswell? You could (theoretically) have a VPS for $100 and a licence for $2 but that could be well out of your budget.

$10 is the standard coming direct from cPanel regardless of where you sit on the commitment ramp. Loads of providers eat some or even all of the cost in providing VPS though.
    Corey Northcutt | Electric Goat Media
    Currently building this nifty small business ROI calculator.

thanks for the replies, my budget is $15 - 20 with 512MB RAM with cPanel. that's why I looking for vps providers that can provide the cheapest cpanel license.
    Last edited by webknix; 07-09-2009 at 02:58 PM.

8/13$ month you can have a decent shared hosting but this budget are too low for a VPS.
    UnderHost.comOffshore Hosting Solutions and USA/Canadian based servers.
    24/7 Rapid Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee / Shared / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated Servers
    Managed OnApp CloudUSA Cloud Virtual Datacenter - Dedicated and Scalable Resources
    Hong Kong - Netherlands - Canada - Caribbean - United States - Russia

Quote Originally Posted by xmsax View Post
    8/13$ month you can have a decent shared hosting but this budget are too low for a VPS.
    I currently have a shared hosting account with hostgator, but the sever has became noticeable slow when loading pages, also when loading cpanel pages (maybe much more users on the server now), my another friend also experience this same problem. So, I want to try out the vps option for my website.

I currently have a shared hosting account with hostgator, but the sever has became noticeable slow when loading pages, also when loading cpanel pages (maybe much more users on the server now), my another friend also experience this same problem. So, I want to try out the vps option for my website.
    With your budget, your not going to find that. If you increased your budget to, say $25 you could get a VPS from VAServ(Through their FsckVPS brand) and then buy an external cPanel license.

Do you have access to any server information such as the load? It could be an issue on their end. But your budget does appear to be too low, for a VPS and cPanel.

Quote Originally Posted by NXH-Mark View Post
    Do you have access to any server information such as the load? It could be an issue on their end. But your budget does appear to be too low, for a VPS and cPanel.
    Hi, here's the current server status:

Server Load 13.27 (2 cpus)
    Memory Used 42.3 %
    Swap Used 8.5 %

but it takes 2-3 sec when loading cpanel web page. I'm very new to the VPS world. How much does it normally cost for a vps with 256MB RAM + cPanel? Thanks in advance!

Hi, here's the current server status:

Server Load 13.27 (2 cpus)
    Memory Used 42.3 %
    Swap Used 8.5 %

but it takes 2-3 sec when loading cpanel web page. I'm very new to the VPS world. How much does it normally cost for a vps with 256MB RAM + cPanel? Thanks in advance!
    Well that load isn't TOO bad, it could do with being lower.

You're probably looking to spend around $25 for a VPS and cPanel/WHM if not more.

I've seen some providers offer it for free and then anywhere from $5 to $15. As stated you need to look at the overall price of the VPS offered and not just to the price of the cpanel addon.

I dont think you can get license for $7/mo. CPanel gives licenses for $10/mo.