Do people buy CentralNIC Group 1 and Group 2 domains ever?

I have a directi reseller account and would like the opinion of folks here on whether it makes business sense to offer the CentralNIC Group 2 domains (.eu.com, .gb.com, .ae.org, .kr.com, .us.com, .qc.com) and CentralNIC Group 2 domains(.de.com, .gb.net, .no.com, .hu.com, .jpn.com, .uy.com, .za.com, .br.com, .cn.com,.sa.com, .se.com,.se.net, .uk.com, .uk.net, .ru.com).

My company's business is mainly aimed at customers in India, but if there is a lot of demand for these extensions, I thought it may not hurt to offer these as well. We do deal with companies that have a presence in European countries.

Hi Ramdak,

I work for CentralNic and Directi is one of our foremost wholesale registrars. I would certainly suggest that you add them. They are sold at most successful retail registrars in the world.

At the very least, it makes good sense to offer uk.com, eu.com, and us.com, possibly cn.com as well.

Feel free to ask any questions about the domains and I'll be happy to help.

We used to offer it but nobody registered them because they cost way more than other tlds.
    If CentralNic lowered their prices to match the tlds then maybe it would be more attractive to people buying domains.
    Toeki - a Fikarast Co., Ltd. business (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, Bank Transfers and all crypto currencies (BTC, ETC, LTC ...etc)
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net

Quote Originally Posted by Toeki View Post
    We used to offer it but nobody registered them because they cost way more than other tlds.
    If CentralNic lowered their prices to match the tlds then maybe it would be more attractive to people buying domains.
    lol - agree! Seems like a lot of the controlling corporations got greedy. Maybe with the new 1700 tld's coming down the pike, that will help with all the greed from the domainers.

We're back to offering CentralNic domains because there seems to still be a market for the domains they offer. Since CNNIC stopped allowing foreigners to register .CN ccTLDs, people started to turn to .CN.COM
    Toeki - a Fikarast Co., Ltd. business (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, Bank Transfers and all crypto currencies (BTC, ETC, LTC ...etc)
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net