Looking for a partner for webhosting business

Hello,

I'm in progress of creating a webhosting company and I'm looking for a partner.
    I found a cheap dedicated server(about 50$ / month) with Direct Admin Control Panel licence. It will be good for beginning.

The ideal person would be:

Knowledge of Linux / SSH
    Knowledge of cP/WHM
    Knowledge of DirectAdmin
    Verified PayPal account(since paypal is not fully supported in my country)

He has to bring into a business 50$ for the server and DirectAdmin licence, I will get WHMcs licence and domain name. I will configure/secure the server and make a design for the site.
    We will be accepting payments via paypal and mobeybookers, I have a verified MB but PP is not fully supported in my country so payments via paypal would be processed via your acc and you would be paying for the server. When we grow up profit will be shared 50/50.

Contact me via PM if you are interested.

Thanks
    Best Regards
    KnownSRV.com - Fast, Quality and Secure MANAGED VPS with fast SSD drives in h/w RAID10
    Full network and hardware customization possible - let's talk your needs. Optional 500gbps DDoS protection!
    █ PayPal, Credit Cards, Skrill, Payza, PerfectMoney, WebMoney and BitCoins accepted

So you want us to pay $60-65 per month and you pay $15 per month + a yearly payment of about $8. Then split the profits 50/50.

Makes sense to me
    NetHosted Ltd. - UK Based Web Hosting
    Like us on Facebook!

Hello,

I want someone who could invest in the business 50$ ONLY 1st month. The server for the following months would be paid from the profit.

Yes, I will make a website, configure WHMcs, configure and secure the server, advertise our plans etc. I will handle most of the work and if we were going to pay someone to do it it would cost much more than 50$.

If you have more questions let me know.

Thanks
    Best Regards
    KnownSRV.com - Fast, Quality and Secure MANAGED VPS with fast SSD drives in h/w RAID10
    Full network and hardware customization possible - let's talk your needs. Optional 500gbps DDoS protection!
    █ PayPal, Credit Cards, Skrill, Payza, PerfectMoney, WebMoney and BitCoins accepted

Quote Originally Posted by SceneSRV View Post
    Hello,

I want someone who could invest in the business 50$ ONLY 1st month. The server for the following months would be paid from the profit.
    So you are expecting to be in profit within your first month?

Sorry but I find that a bit unrealistic, it normally takes a number of months for any business to break even, let alone make a profit. Considering the webhosting industry is quite satuarated, I would say it would take more than a number of months to break even.

For example, in my business plan, I do not expect to break even within the first 12 months.

Have you done a business plan?

Quote Originally Posted by HostOrca View Post
    Have you done a business plan?
    :-O {gasps}

A business plan??? What would you need that for? Everyone knows that the hosting business is a get rich quick scheme. All you need is one of those reseller plans off of eBay that comes with the template and the domain name. You're all set, lol.

(I was being sarcastic for those that didn't catch on.)

why not partner with someone who already has servers??? then there is no up front cost. Contact me if interested
    Maurice W. Evans, Viral Advertising Expert
    Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach (Jay Conrad Levinson) | Certified Leadership Trainer (John C. Maxwell)
    www.iGROWyourBiz.com | 1-800-691-2WIN

Quote Originally Posted by igrowyourbiz View Post
    why not partner with someone who already has servers??? then there is no up front cost. Contact me if interested
    Exactly what i was thinking about,

sounds like the best idea, if you want to work, try working for an existing company.
    less fuss, no loss at all.
    beast5.com - Managed Hosting Solutions 2004 - 2016