Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is the best affiliate network to market online?

I'm looking for affiliate network websites to get start affiliate marketing....

Best Affiliate Networking Websites

Hi,

Axill
    Commission Junction
    ClickBank
    LinkShare
    Affiliate Window

All above sites are good to do affiliate marketing...

ClickBank widely use now... many product you can sell...

I use commission conjuction myself. Clickbank mainly for selling ebook related products.

Clickbank, They have a very good automated system with no errors and no payment issues. Go for it.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

We've tried Google, anyone knows some thing about their offer?

Quote Originally Posted by harrykeung View Post
    We've tried Google, anyone knows some thing about their offer?
    you've tried google and anyone knows what about their which offer? dont get you.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

It has nothing to do with the affiliate network - only the product you are promoting.

It also depends on how good of a marketer you are. Someone could totally market and sell something you had no luck at doing by attacking a different angle, or putting their ads in front of different eyes.

The affiliate network they belong to had nothing to do with it...
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

commission junction performs great for me

Clickbank is up there

There are also a few niche affiliates out there that I use on some sites

All depends on your product.... there's always some interesting promos out there if you search for them

Hi,

I prefer commission junction. I find it difficult to promote digital products from Clickbank.

Have a look on this link, hope this will help you,

http://www.selfseo.com/story-19611.php
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS

I prefer CJ (Commission Junction) and Click Bank !!
    I have been dealing with them both for more then a year !!

I think that the secret of success in the online marketing varies. Determined on the nature of your own websites, the best approach might differed from some other kinds of individual blogs.
    In order to lead your own online marketing into success, it's necessary to check the marketing approaches of different kinds of websites and try to follow the pattern of the websites with similar nature to yours.

CJ is the best.. paying properly and quickly.. contains all the populare publishers in all th3e category

Commission Junction
    ClickBank
    LinkShare
    are the best

Hydra, Azoogle, Neverblue, Copeac

All big affiliate network mentioned above are good. It really depends on if one network has products closely related to the topic of your website. You can run ads from multiple affiliate networks and compare the performance before choose one.

ShareASale
    CJ
    LinkShare
    GAN (Google Affiliate Network)
    Serkan Kutlubay
    Affiliate Manager

Linux & Windows Web Hosting - myhosting.com
    $100 sale commission. Commission Junction - Affiliate Program

I prefer Pay per click the most in affiliate marketing.However ppp(pay per performance)is also very lucrative.

Quote Originally Posted by ddwebguru View Post
    I prefer Pay per click the most in affiliate marketing.However ppp(pay per performance)is also very lucrative.
    PPC is past away many years ago for affiliate marketing. Also, if you are able to send targeted visitors to your merchant, PPA (or PPP whatever you call) is always more profitable than PPC.
    Serkan Kutlubay
    Affiliate Manager

Linux & Windows Web Hosting - myhosting.com
    $100 sale commission. Commission Junction - Affiliate Program

I would recommend one no one know about, and also look mostly at "around internet or tech products" try outsourcing cheap seo work by http://www.alikandco.com

does joining commission junction requires you a highly visited website? I really would want to join but I don't have a high traffic website yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gvkwalter View Post
    I'm looking for affiliate network websites to get start affiliate marketing....
    This is a question that no one can answer for you. You will need to do some research on your visitors to find out which will work best. On sites with smaller traffic CPA usually works better while CPM and CPC will perform better on larger sites.

My advice is you try each type of ad to see which performs better on your site.

Cj and clickbank are the current general bug guys but it all depends on your niche market. Often you will find better deals by researching all the affiliates to find the best match to your site content. There's tons of opps out there...

Go with Commission Junction if the product is a physical one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast