* Hey I want to get a sub enom account

Hi,

I heard that if you wanted a regular enom account you need some hundreds or even thousands of dollars pre-paid in order to get some good rates. I want to get a sub account, and heard they do not have to pay nothing to start off with. can someone provide me with some info? I am also going to be automating the whole registration with asp.net and wnated to know if that was possible...

thanks in advance

Check the Related Offers Forum, you'll see that there are a few people selling their enom accounts. These accounts have .com/net/org pricing at less than $8.95/domain.

enom recently changed their policies, and they dont allow the creation of new accounts at less than $8.95/domain.

So if you want dirt cheap pricing, you'll have to shell out the $7K they ask for. Otherwise, bid on one of the accounts being auctioned off; you'll still probably pay a hefty price as these are becoming a rarity fast - but it wont be anywhere near the 4 figures Enom is asking.

There was also someone offering $8.95 pricing with free setup, so you might want to look into that offer

I am also going to be automating the whole registration with asp.net and wnated to know if that was possible...

I think Enom support API in ASP version as their whole system is actually ASP based. You might download the ASP scripts for the Enom API in the reseller section.

As akash said, you can find some cheap Enom sub-account in the Related Offers Forum, but you may need to pay a small setup fee.
    Hozting.com - Professional Hosting since 2000