Angry EasyCpanelHost.com

Always had problems from day one getting my hosting up and running, e-mail accounts then stopped working, took around 2 weeks to get back up and running, Cpanel licence run out on and off over around 3 weeks, THEN they loose everything including my account with them and say i am not a customer of them even though i provided paypal details to prove this... They then suspended my account & refused to put it back up even though i paid in full for the year.

George is ALWAY away... if you get hold of him he is nice to you when he talks saying i will sort you free domains and will sort it today but NEVER gets done... The 24/7 service cannot do anything to the sites only give you basic advise and take no action on anything. They also asked me to put good review on certain sites for free domains/services.

I am looking into taking legal action to get back my losses as this has now gone on since DEC08

Please be careful...

Quote Originally Posted by djAdamh View Post
    I am looking into taking legal action to get back my losses as this has now gone on since DEC08
    How much losses do you have? Chances are if it's under $100 you're not going to have much luck with a legal recourse and simply filing will most likely cost you more than it's worth.

I think most of the regulars here at WHT saw this coming back when there was the review that looked like it came from an employee unfortunately.

I've noticed that George hasn't hardly ever been on MSN myself.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Yeah its only $35 but the princible of not giving me back for the service i have lossed and the times i have had to sit and sort things out. So frustrating.
    Yeah i'm guessing those was the reviews i took into account... sadly was naive about my decicion.

Thanks

Dang, that sucks man. Have you at least managed to get onto a new host and get away from them? Sorry to hear about all of your headache with them, but best of luck in finding a good host in the future.
    Imeanwebhosting.com - Shared cpanel hosting, 99.9% uptime.
    10 min average ticket responses, softaculous, rvsitebuilder, and more!
    Reliable, affordable shared hosting. I Mean Web Hosting!

Live support on their site said online, so I clicked it and got this page

Message cannot be sent to Online Support
    because company email address was not specified
    by company administrator.
    Please try contacting the company directly
    by email address you may find on the company web site
    Imeanwebhosting.com - Shared cpanel hosting, 99.9% uptime.
    10 min average ticket responses, softaculous, rvsitebuilder, and more!
    Reliable, affordable shared hosting. I Mean Web Hosting!

Yeah its only $35 but the princible of not giving me back for the service i have lossed and the times i have had to sit and sort things out. So frustrating.
    Yeah i'm guessing those was the reviews i took into account... sadly was naive about my decicion.

Thanks
    We all make mistakes from time to time but I don't think you're going to have much luck getting back your $35 - personally I'd chalk it up to a $35 learning experience.

Quote Originally Posted by IMeanWebHosting View Post

[/CENTER]
    Yeah, it sounds like their live support isn't really online.

Filling a small claims litigation usually averages about $200. So filing for the amount you have stated would be just for the principal of the thing and won't get you anywhere. Best to chalk this up to a life experience and move on.
    "To see is to see a better way, to perceive any problem clearly is to begin to create its solution. All we need is the wisdom and patience to keep looking and the love to hold what we see up to the light of understanding." ---Laurence Boldt
    F.D.W. Hosting Co.

Looks like this company has really went down hill. It's sad to see this. It really just makes other potential new hosting companies look bad because it builds up a general reputation that "new companies are not reliable". Very disappointed in this.

Quote Originally Posted by igxhost View Post
    Looks like this company has really went down hill. It's sad to see this. It really just makes other potential new hosting companies look bad because it builds up a general reputation that "new companies are not reliable". Very disappointed in this.
    The problem is that a majority of new companies *aren't* reliable - I think that's a reputation that is deserved. When my own company was very new I hated this but as time goes on you grow past this as long as you really are doing web hosting because you really want to and not just to get rich quick.

Too many people think that they'll get rich by sitting back and doing nothing while offering web hosting and it *really* is a lot of work.

I hate to say it but if your thinking about legal action I strongly suggest you and the owner try to resolve your issues by talking. Doing it in courts will just prolong the matter and cost you more money then its worth. Best of luck!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

I am one of George's latest victims. It's true I gave them a good review based on a flawless 6 months of service, but since then I keep reading horror stories, here and other places about this person/company.

They are now holding my main domain hostyouridea.com to ransom plus another. George keeps promising to fix the bug that prevents me generating an EPP code on his API, so I can get out of there. But today I gave him an ultimatum. We will see.

I have contacted the ICANN registrar but they said they can't do anything for me. I find this amazing.

A "killer review" is on the way if he is still operating tomorrow.

I regret feeding this megalomaniac's ego with a good review. He treats his servers as his personal play things and has contempt for our businesses.

HIs business has been on autopilot for the past month with canned responses, but it's all falling apart at the seams just now.

I will keep you informed.

Quote Originally Posted by IMeanWebHosting View Post

[/CENTER]
    That's what happens when the zombie support company suspend his account.

Thumbs down Easycpanelhost

... I am looking into taking legal action to get back my losses as this has now gone on since DEC08

Please be careful...
    I suggest a good place to start is bbb.gov/canada

Presently no-one has lodged a complaint, but that will change tomorrow.

This person Goce a.k.a. Sretko, a.k.a. George needs to be put out of the web hosting business permanently.

* Easycpanelhost.com

Quote Originally Posted by The-Pixel View Post
    I hate to say it but if your thinking about legal action I strongly suggest you and the owner try to resolve your issues by talking. Doing it in courts will just prolong the matter and cost you more money then its worth. Best of luck!
    How would you suggest we talk to him? His 1-905-426-0278 is disconnected and the 1-866-231-8146 is cancelled.

His support system is down, and he does not answer emails.

Suggestions please...

Thumbs down Easycpanelhost.com

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    The problem is that a majority of new companies *aren't* reliable -
    Mike, just how new do you think this business is?

We signed up in October last year, and there are records of on his IXL entity dating back to 2003. Now at least he will not find any business on WHT.

Take a look at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/revie...PanelHost.html

Thumbs down Easycpanelhost.com

Quote Originally Posted by The-Pixel View Post
    You are right. Legal action is too nice. I prefer the direct physical approach in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by ninak View Post
    Filling a small claims litigation usually averages about $200.
    Where did you get that information? It usually costs less than $50 and another $50 for the marshall to serve the papers.

In this case, it's Canada, so it's impractical unless one wants to travel to Toronto. On the other hand,it's theft and fraud and Canada has strong laws against just this kind of thing and he could be charged with a felony and jailed. The RCMP can tell you who to contact.

HostYourIdea, the BBB has no power. It's just basically an advertising avenue for people who pay to join. Call the RCMP and they'll direct you to the appropriate government agency, I think it's the consumer affairs department under the Solicitor General's office. But there's advertising fraud too, which is a felony and the RCMP might get involved if there are enough complaints.

Coming here to whine about it won't solve a thing. He'll be bqack with another business name at some point; he's done it before.

Len
    Last edited by railleur; 07-08-2009 at 10:17 PM.

Question Hey

Hey guys i got my new hosting sorted with birchhosting.co.uk ... seem to be very helpful will see how it goes!

Far as george goes still no reply to e-mail, phone or 24/7 support. I have reported to the authoritys for fraudulent activitys... I am based in the UK so i will look into how much it costs these days. Would be nice to see the company out of business!

Thansk for all your messages everyone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HostYourIdea View Post
    I have contacted the ICANN registrar but they said they can't do anything for me. I find this amazing.
    OK, I assume you must be Michael, and that you contacted us on the 6th July 14:30ish. And in fact just now *whilst I am typing this*.

As I said to you on more than one occasion, we do not support your access to your EasyCpanelHost whmcs control panel... Why would/should we?

I gave you the link to request a password for the ECP NEO (orderbox platform) so that you could move your domains to Inno whom you said you had created a reseller account with.

I even gave you a KB link to read how to move domains between panels. This was a 30 odd minute conversation on live chat!

As for saying "I cant do anything for you" - thanks....

It was only yesterday or the day before we were contact by another customer, and pointed them to another reseller if they could not resolve their issues.

Chris

ps. Could I do anymore, err apart from do it for you - no.
    Last edited by netearth; 07-10-2009 at 09:24 AM.
    NetEarth One
    ICANN Accredited Registrar, http://reseller.netearthone.com
    SSLReseller - WHMCS SSL module now released into BETA www.sslreseller.com
    Full UK support, 7 days a week 365 days a year!

Quote Originally Posted by railleur View Post
    Where did you get that information? It usually costs less than $50 and another $50 for the marshall to serve the papers.

Len
    I did say average. It depends what part of the country you are filling in. Some states have additional fees. Also some counties have additional fees.
    "To see is to see a better way, to perceive any problem clearly is to begin to create its solution. All we need is the wisdom and patience to keep looking and the love to hold what we see up to the light of understanding." ---Laurence Boldt
    F.D.W. Hosting Co.

Did you pay via Paypal and if so was your Credit Card involved if so just call your credit card company and dispute the charges.

They will then look into the matter and resolve it one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by netearth View Post
    It was only yesterday or the day before we were contact by another customer, and pointed them to another reseller if they could not resolve their issues.

Chris

That would be me. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate Chris and Julia's assistance, and the fact that they directed me to a hosting company which allowed me to move (not transfer) the domains I had hosted with George.

Did they do it for me? No. But they were patient and understanding and helpful when through my own technological ignorance I couldn't quite figure out what to do. They walked me through the procedure and made sure that Rick Hall of ReadyWire was onboard to help me out.

Now that my domains have been moved I have no more worries about George screwing things up for me. I'm finally out of his clutches, free! I have stopped hyperventilating since NEO and ReadyWire helped me.

Julia, Chris and Rick are a gift to the hosting world. NEO did not have to help me, they could have said "Sorry, we only deal with our wholesale clients, we can't help you, you need to contact him." They would have been in the right. But they didn't. They both jumped right in and assisted me. Rick, who runs a business, could have said "Park your domain registration on my service? Hell no! You want to use ReadyWire, you're more than welcome; just transfer your domains with a renewal." He didn't. He allowed me to move them, with no charge, and to utilize his console as my domain manager, no charge.

I hope that for every George Kosteski in the hosting business there are at least three saints like these. My faith in the industry has been renewed, a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders, and I am very, very grateful.
    Last edited by railleur; 07-10-2009 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HostYourIdea View Post
    Mike, just how new do you think this business is?

We signed up in October last year, and there are records of on his IXL entity dating back to 2003. Now at least he will not find any business on WHT.

Take a look at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/revie...PanelHost.html
    I am fully aware of when they were started, what's your point?

I was simply responding to what the person before me had said and being that the message was quoted in my reply it doesn't make much sense to take my post out of context (as in, to read it without the quoted reply).

Quote Originally Posted by igxhost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    The problem is that a majority of new companies *aren't* reliable - I think that's a reputation that is deserved. When my own company was very new I hated this but as time goes on you grow past this as long as you really are doing web hosting because you really want to and not just to get rich quick.

Too many people think that they'll get rich by sitting back and doing nothing while offering web hosting and it *really* is a lot of work.

Julia, Chris and Rick are a gift to the hosting world. NEO did not have to help me, they could have said "Sorry, we only deal with our wholesale clients, we can't help you, you need to contact him." They would have been in the right. But they didn't. They both jumped right in and assisted me. Rick, who runs a business, could have said "Park your domain registration on my service? Hell no! You want to use ReadyWire, you're more than welcome; just transfer your domains with a renewal." He didn't. He allowed me to move them, with no charge, and to utilize his console as my domain manager, no charge.

I hope that for every George Kosteski in the hosting business there are at least three saints like these. My faith in the industry has been renewed, a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders, and I am very, very grateful.
    Thank you so much for your kind words, railleur! I'm so glad that ReadyWire was able to be of assistance to you and your business.

... Cpanel licence run out on and off over around 3 weeks
    Yes Admanh, He claims that is because WHMCS cut him off after 3 days.

They also asked me to put good review on certain sites for free domains/services.
    Admanh, can you back up that claim with chat transcripts so the mods could investigate this?

If it can be corroborated then it must be grounds to ban EasycPanel at least. Some in here suspected me of being bribed by him for a good review, but at the time his service to us was fine. Not the case now.

I have stated elsewhere that Ontario State consumer protection legislation is among the toughest you will find. Often people go to prison for violations.

...HostYourIdea, the BBB has no power. It's just basically an advertising avenue for people who pay to join.
    But at least people will be warned once he is listed. Presently he is not on file.

Call the RCMP and they'll direct you to the appropriate government agency, I think it's the consumer affairs department under the Solicitor General's office. But there's advertising fraud too, which is a felony and the RCMP might get involved if there are enough complaints.
    Already underway, Thx Railleur.

Were do you have to go to complain about this guy. He took off with my money 2 i'll make a complaint, if it helps this guy stop hosting again please. pls messeage me or quote underneath me I would be more than willing to help see this guy go under he owes me money.
    Last edited by Ninjapanther Hosting; 07-11-2009 at 05:17 PM. Reason: bad spelling hard to understand

It's right above your latest post; read it.