Preview of upcoming business "constructive criticism"

Hello, my business partner and I have been working behind the scenes on several layouts looking for a combination of easy to navigate while eye popping and professional looking.

Our market: Small Businesses and Start Up businesses

Layout "screenshot":

We are looking for constructive criticism to improve the website prior to the development.

Nice layout. A few small things that spring to mind.

The part about a setup fee marked with a * should go below where the *. Maybe move "Limited time offer" up a smidgen to put the disclaimer right below it.

The toolbar with the "design services" and the little house icon looks great font and position-wise, but needs to be a color that stands out a bit more. Maybe the dark blue the WHT toolbar uses as a background (Home/Forum) and white text? I suppose something similar could be done with the other toolbars, so they don't feel like part of a background.

The 10% off for Twitter is a great marketing idea, but should be somewhere more prominent. It wasn't the first thing I saw, and if I was a customer, I might miss it altogether. Unless it's also on the packages page.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.