Thread: The Ring

The Ring

Has anyone seen the ring? And if you have do you know where I can get the sound clip that says 7 days? I wanna play a prank on someone.

Yeah I saw it that movie rocked. Well have you checked on KaZaA or some p2p app that may have it? LOL tell us how the prank goes if you ever are able to do it.

lol

- Shawn

well i got it, it is gonna be awesome, I will tell ayh about it.
    http://www.pcshopper.org <- PCShopper is so easy to navigate your grandmother could do it. Some of the best computer deals on the net are contained there.

Great, can't wait. Where did you find it?

Yeah it's a good movie.

Yeah it's a good movie.
    Was that some sarcasm? Cuz it really WAS a good movie.

Has anyone seen the Japanese original? That rocked too. I watched that about a year back and was frightened senseless despite the fact that i had to read the subtitles!!

Awesome movie, can't wait for the UK release.

Also, they released Ring 2 and Ring 0 (the prequel) for the Japanese versions too... although I'm yet to see Ring 0. Anyway I'll stop my ramblings before someone labels me a fanatical movie freak!

Jo
    Jo Stonehouse - Kualowww.kualo.com
    Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Cloud VPS & Dedicated Servers
    UK: 0800 138 3235 ❘ USA: 1-800-995-8256

Originally posted by jstonehouse

Also, they released Ring 2 and Ring 0 (the prequel) for the Japanese versions too... although I'm yet to see Ring 0. Anyway I'll stop my ramblings before someone labels me a fanatical movie freak!

My girlfriend and her friends went to watch ring 1 and 2 in one go. She was spooked enough not to go watch the remake.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Whats it about?
    Unlimited Space & Bandwidth
    http://localhost/
    Providing hosting since 17/99/3003

It was interesting and weird. My feelings on how good it was umm can't really say.

Would I watch it again, Yep.
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww it's broke