Thread: Business Cards

Business Cards

Is their any software or online way of creating business cards, I have the card already created with the right specs, it's just a pain trying to get it to come out properly.

Thanks
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikewastaken View Post
    Is their any software or online way of creating business cards, I have the card already created with the right specs, it's just a pain trying to get it to come out properly.

Thanks
    Mike
    Just pay someone else to do them. It will never come out the same Infact we bought our business card's on Ebay and they are great :-)

I use vista point. Just dont fall for their ads about getting 250 cards for 5 bucks. But the quality of their stuff is good and fast.
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.
    http://www.chicago-ecigs.com

Quote Originally Posted by davidb View Post
    I use vista point. Just dont fall for their ads about getting 250 cards for 5 bucks. But the quality of their stuff is good and fast.
    Oh! That is a resonable price anyhow. I bought 1 thousand business card's on Ebay for only $27.00 USD and it included free shipping. Tell me how they did it im not sure cause it costed them $12.00 just to ship it. And they are quality!

Quote Originally Posted by semoweb View Post
    Oh! That is a resonable price anyhow. I bought 1 thousand business card's on Ebay for only $27.00 USD and it included free shipping. Tell me how they did it im not sure cause it costed them $12.00 just to ship it. And they are quality!
    Could you tell me who was the seller? Either here or PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/1000-Glossy-Busi...3%3A1|294%3A50

That sure is the link and he seem's to do 1 thousand now for $25.00 USD and $10.00 shipping but that still isnt bad that's only $7.00 extra from what i first mentioned and he design's the business card for free and you approve it saying yae or nae. But if you allready got the design then upload it and send it to him good luck bud. Sorry about not mentioning the exact price but i guess he charge's for shipping now. Which you still cant beat that price.

Thumbs up professional printer company

Quote Originally Posted by mikewastaken View Post

Thanks
    Mike
    I would use a printing company not your printer they are alot cheaper to do that way.I did have have my own painting and decorating buisness, I found out it was cheaper to use a professional printer company, its more expensive to do them yourself and they will lay it out nicely so when you hand them out to poeple they look good.

We love moo.com. You can design your cards on their website. They're a little pricey compared to generic cards, but they definitely stand out and get more comments when I hand them out.
    Jeff Standen, Chief of R&D, WebGroup Media LLC. - LinkedIn
    Cerb is a fast and flexible web-based platform for business collaboration and automation. http://www.cerbweb.com/

Quote Originally Posted by davidb View Post
    I believe you meant, Vista Print. I use their service all the time as well, great quality for low prices and they allow you to upload your own designs for printout.

We were going to use Vista Print until we noticed all the extra fees they started to slap on.

http://www.ciao.co.uk/vistaprint_co_uk__5124118

It's probably better to pay a bit more so you can be sure that you'll be getting a good quality result for your money.

We use www.printsmadeeasy.com almost exclusively for not only our business cards, but for most of our print stuff.

Great website - great people.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

We use overnightprints and we've been happy with their services.
    hostingDifferent---We're hostingDifferent.
    Premium, Managed and DIY WordPress hosting DONE RIGHT.
    Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

i used iprint.com. next time, i'm going to do all the lettering as the background image, too, instead of using their lettering options, but i've been pleased with the quality and price.

Quote Originally Posted by powerMonster-Scott View Post
    We use overnightprints and we've been happy with their services.
    I'll second that. I've probably ordered business cards from them at least 20 times (for employees and myself) and even ordered postcard flyers from them, and never had a complaint. Top notch quality.

You can even order a "free sample" where they'll send you an envelope with some printed items to see what their quality looks like.
    Imeanwebhosting.com - Shared cpanel hosting, 99.9% uptime.
    10 min average ticket responses, softaculous, rvsitebuilder, and more!
    Reliable, affordable shared hosting. I Mean Web Hosting!

Yes there are many online websites that make them and send them out to you i would recommend have a quick Google to see what you find. Im sure you will find something that you can use.
    Jesse Brown (CEO)
    AmuseHOST.COM ~ A world class leader in the hosting industry!
    Use the coupon code WHT to receive 70% off your first month (limited time offer)

clubflyers are great

Clubflyers.com is great, full colour, 30 bucks, plus shipping, but these are 2 sided. you need to provide artwork, just a jpg at 300dpi is fine. everything done online.
    Nexxterra.com Web Hosting and Domain Registration
    MassiveServers.com Dedicated servers - Miami, Florida, USA
    BuyAWebName.com Domain name registration

We use www.smoothprinting.com. They have these "smooth" cards that have a real nice, professional feel to them and the owner, Dave is a cool guy. We designed our cards and just had them print them, but I think they do design as well.
    Blesta - Professional Billing Software
    Innovation that benefits the user experience
    Trial - Demo | 866.478.7567 | Twitter @blesta

Sorry, yes, I did mean Vista Print

Quote Originally Posted by Btcc22 View Post
    We were going to use Vista Print until we noticed all the extra fees they started to slap on.

http://www.ciao.co.uk/vistaprint_co_uk__5124118

It's probably better to pay a bit more so you can be sure that you'll be getting a good quality result for your money.
    ::Agreed:: I was thinking I was going to get a nice test of 250 cards for a nice cheap price, and then all the extra fees got added on. I most likely wont use them again especially because of all these recommendations here. They do however print nice cards.
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.
    http://www.chicago-ecigs.com

Vista Print for us they make around 1000 various cards for us and what we do is remove those extras they try to add on like the business card magnets and stuff.

The best results for ours are to do the full color double sided it is not much and the one side only has a full bleed background color with our domain name no www. in one to two colors to separate the different two word .com domain names we are promoting on each card, that is how we do it anyways.