Reseller hosting ? which one best ?

Hello,
    I am new in web hosting, now I planned to take reseller hosting, is any one provide the best reseller hosting links ? and cost is low..

Quote Originally Posted by youropensource View Post
    Hello,
    I am new in web hosting, now I planned to take reseller hosting, is any one provide the best reseller hosting links ? and cost is low..
    What is your definition of a low cost? There are many (quality) providers, and I don't believe there is a best, just what is best for you.. Can you share your budget and other requirements (webspace, bandwidth, control panel, location)?

A simple discussion on a forum will not settle the dispute over which reseller hosting provider is the best (for someone with your particular needs). Hopefully you'll get some recommendations here, but if you really want to get close to a reasonable conclusion, you should spend lots of time reading threads here, and doing research (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php) on potential candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by youropensource View Post
    Hello,
    We would require some more information to be able to assist you in helping you search for a quality host.

once again - no "best" host out there It only depends on what works for you - what's best for you may not be the best for someone else so you're not likely to get that recommendation here.

but more info about your requirements and budget would definitely help

I troubles me when people are so fixed on 'low cost'. Wouldn't you pay an extra $10.00 a month if you know the company is a solid LLC who's been in business for 5+ years? Don't just look for the cheapest host. Look around WHT (WebHostingTalk) and compare prices, values and services with all companies. You might be surprises with only an extra $10.00 a month your quality of service is excellent. Best of luck to you.
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

I recommend Surpasshosting for Linux Cpanel reseler hosting. But if you read reviews on WHT when you can find a lot of reliable hosting providers.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

First of all it required sizable investment in order to hosting reseller business. The next step is to find a reliable service providers. There are many like hostgator.com, ixwebhosting,

I'd recommend checking out the "Reseller Offers" forum here. That is your best bet for finding the deal that fits you best.

Best of luck!
    PeakVPN.Com | Complete Privacy VPN | Cloud Hosting | Guaranteed Security | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    PeakVPN | 31 VPN Servers | 17-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ PeakVPN.Com (Coming SOON) | ASN: 3915

Before making any conclusions you can test the support service of the host that are in your mind by contacting the host first and ask presales questions, see how they sound like.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS