Searching for a domain parking expert/genius for partnership :)

"Hello webmasters,

I am looking for someone who is either self claimed otherwise by community called genius/expert on "Domain Parking Business" personnel that hold a very well idea about parking and related business such as hosting, dns server, SEO, blogging, adsense, how to drive hits on parked sites etc...

To be honest, my plan is actually to start a domain parking business, and have a plan to register around 1,000 new .com/.net/.org names every single day, so I am just trying to make sure that my $$$ does not get into recycle bin, I mean get wasted... that's why I am looking for someone who can really make it something more better then my expectation...

So, in shot ... I need someone who can find and grab quality names and then put them into the race, not like regular street racing... i was thinking about something like fast & the furious... like RSS based dynamic content (each site host a wordpress blog or something like that...) Or something more better that may came from his brain, I actually don't have much time to waste on this project as I have so many other things to do...

That's why, I'm looking for someone who would like to share his energy with me so I'll share a sexy amount of profit with him/her...

Please do contact me at email - [email protected] or [email protected] also you may give me a buzz at IM as : MSN ([email protected]) Yahoo! ([email protected]) g!Talk XMMP ([email protected]) ICQ (376587649) or you may even call/sms me @ +880 171 345 0147 ...

Best wishes,
    Ahmed Nitul
    Chief Executive
    Technojoint, Inc.

[email protected] | +880 171 345 0147 | https://www.nitul.net
    Last edited by ₪ ђмё ŊΐτџŁ ♪; 07-06-2009 at 11:37 PM. Reason: pixing...

Domain parking has nothing to do with RSS, dynamic content, wordpress, adsense, seo or anything else you mentioned. Domain parking is simply placing a website with an aggregator that will share revenue with you when someone visits, and clicks, on ads that they offer on your domain (with wildcard dns).

I'd also like to note that probably 90% of parking companies only permit natural traffic, meaning you cannot promote a parked domain or "drive hits" to them. You may link to them on other sites and have natural type-ins.

There are possibly millions of domains parked, and all of them useless to the consumer. What you're talking about is not domain parking.

What you're looking for is someone to develop content for your domains.
    http://www.wpdirectorypro.com is a premium plugin to make a directory using WordPress
    http://www.pocketbikeforum.com racing, mods, sales, and general discussion of pocket bikes

Quote Originally Posted by DNGeeks View Post
    Domain parking has nothing to do with RSS, dynamic content, wordpress, adsense, seo or anything else you mentioned. Domain parking is simply placing a website with an aggregator that will share revenue with you when someone visits, and clicks, on ads that they offer on your domain (with wildcard dns).

I'd also like to note that probably 90% of parking companies only permit natural traffic, meaning you cannot promote a parked domain or "drive hits" to them. You may link to them on other sites and have natural type-ins.

There are possibly millions of domains parked, and all of them useless to the consumer. What you're talking about is not domain parking.

What you're looking for is someone to develop content for your domains.
    Not exactly...

I have currently 7,500 domain showing same website... and so far I know it's called "Parking" but I was thinking about something more better

Like few of my niche sites generate $2,000 while I guess 1,000 domain lazy parked domain doesn't able to reach that.

Actually, I was looking someone who can find out expired and quality domains then do something so we can get some $$$ from them and it was just an idea that instead of parking them like blank page we can set auto blogs so they would generate more traffic...

I've added you on MSN/AIM.

yea you are talking about doing something like a wordpress autograbber setup which is spam....

Actually No.

It was just an idea from mine :/ I've been looking for someone who can do something to make money from my domains