Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by VW-Donna View Post
    Want to see our Wedding Photo's?

I'm sorry Jason, Like i said Both Personal AND Business Relationship.
    Donna Woodvine vs. Gavin Hanson? mhmm...

Well whatever conclusion you come too in your head Jason you've shown your high level of investigation, Which has never exactly been kept a "Secret" that we are a couple, Why should it be?

Theres nothing wrong with a couple owning a business togeather is there? And whats wrong with my posting on behalf of OUR business?
    D.Woodvine

I think that Jason is jealous because he don't have wife who helping him with business

Btw, We migrated a few servers from HyperVM to vePortal, and we will migrate all of them during next week.
    vePortal is really the best replacement for HyperVM. It's very fast and simple to use panel.
    vePortal support is amazing, fast and effective.

Gavin, Donna, and rest vePortal crew members... I wish you all the best in business!
    // AltusHost - European Web Hosting Provider
    // Dedicated Servers & Managed Hosting that your business can depend on.
    // Multiple Locations: Netherlands | Sweden | Bulgaria | Switzerland
    // Superior 24/7 Technical Support

Yes, since version 1.4c and the new autoinstaller I have seen great improvements in only 1 month. The features just keep on coming and the support has answered all my noobie questions since I started my license in early July.

Me dropping $50.00 for a yearly lease during the July special is a small investment if the vePortal team can hang in there during the first few tough years of scrunity, etc...

Does anyone have any screenshots or a demo? They seem to be lacking on their website unless I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_EZPZ View Post
    Does anyone have any screenshots or a demo? They seem to be lacking on their website unless I missed it.
    They usually have I believe a 7 day free trial which is the full product.

I really think since they just overhauled the website the other day and several features were just added to the 1.4c version will probably update the screenshots very soon.

The old screenshots that were on the old site need to be updated to reflect the added capabilities of the product.
    Give a little time to add the new screenies.

we just updated to v1.4.2000 and is looking good , all the features works like charm and the bugs reported were fix , they seem to work very close to their comunity in fixing bugs and adding new features. i give them 5 thumbs

Something seems to be wrong with their user registration system, I've created an account but can't login, even though i'm sure the details are correct.

There are still some massive bugs with their system and their communication has severely decreased since start. I am moving away from vePortal next week, it has caused nothing but issues for me and my customers.

What are you going to use instead jdhf?

Hey guys, I'm getting a lot of PM's because of this thread. I'm going to have to ask you to submit your questions to the vePortal website. There were a few bugs with vePortal, which resulted in us having to manually edit .conf files, etc... We switched to WebVZ a few weeks ago and everyone seems happy with it. We'll give vePortal another try in about a month, once they've had a chance to fix everything, but for now please direct your questions to them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_EZPZ View Post
    What are you going to use instead jdhf?
    We're currently testing out FluidVM, it seems VERY promising so far and has a lot of great features, the only downfall is the custom partitioning required. If we do decide to go with it and migrate everything over I will post a review in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by jdhf View Post
    We're currently testing out FluidVM, it seems VERY promising so far and has a lot of great features, the only downfall is the custom partitioning required. If we do decide to go with it and migrate everything over I will post a review in a month.
    Another thumbs up for FluidVM

We're using vePortal and are extremely happy with it. Support is great and bugs are usually fixed within hours.

Running live on multiple servers. Of course had a few issues but nothing we couldn't sort out in a quick time frame.
    HostGuard.net - VPS Control Panel
    Automating and monitoring your hosting business.

any more promotion to get a license ?

Contact them
    HostGuard.net - VPS Control Panel
    Automating and monitoring your hosting business.

Veportal is a great VPS control panel, we been testing this software for a while. And soon will be offering our VPS with Veportal. Gavin from Veportal, has been great on support. Support are usually answered fast except of off hours.

Veportal is definately worth paying for!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12