Question jquery: script doesn't run on ajax loaded page

i have placed the custom js script in the ajax loaded page, say park.html

however, when i load it via .tabs(),

the custom js script will not run.

Do you see any error messages in the Javascript console? It's hard to say what the problem is given the information you've provided - there could be lots of things causing it to not function correctly. If you can post the a simple version of the HTML and Javascript code you're using, you're much more likely to get a helpful response from someone here.

Brantford, Canada
    Got a link? Can't diagnose anything without seeing ALL the code.

you will getting the JS error, so first you check the error console in your firebox browser..please check it and let me know..

Orange County, CA
    You're talking about embedding a <script> block in HTML content that you're pulling directly through Ajax, right? Firefox won't evaluate those blocks if they're in Ajax-provided HTML. Some other browsers will.

Your approach is mostly going to depend on whether the app/browser knows ahead of time what it wants to do (client-side), or whether the server can provide unexpected functionality (server-side). Most of the time I'm working with pluggable PHP apps, so 'tabs' could show up in my app for any reason from any plugin -- and I can't know ahead of time what their scripting needs are.

If my needs are simple, I use "onclick" in the dynamic HTML, or I do the post-Ajax binding with jQuery. If my needs are complex (adding context-sensitive scripts) then I'll do something like providing the HTML and JS wrapped in a single JSON response. You can 'DIV.innerHTML' the HTML and eval() (or otherwise handle) the JS.
    Jeff Standen, Chief of R&D, WebGroup Media LLC. - LinkedIn
    Cerb is a fast and flexible web-based platform for business collaboration and automation.