Please Review My Site

I have redesigned my hosting site recently and would like to get some comments and suggestions on the layout/design/navigation/functionality. Thanks!

http://www.flexhost9.com
    flexhost9 - Your Hosting Solution
    High Performance Apache & CentOS Servers
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee 24/7 Support
    Offshore and US Based Hosting

Personally, I don't like the speckle-y look of the red/blue, it makes my eyes do funky things.

The page also extends farther to the right than the content, at least in Safari, so there may be something hidden that's too wide.

I also think the "powered by" links section would look nicer in full color.
    Dan Hildebrandt, Developer / Support, WebGroup Media LLC. - http://twitter.com/cerb5
    Cerberus Helpdesk 5.x is a CRM toolkit. Remember anything about anybody, swiftly reply to a flood of e-mail,
    capture feedback organically, track time, flag opportunities, share tasks, and more. http://www.cerberusweb.com/

I think your website look's great but i just dont like the gap at the bottom of each page. Also on this page http://flexhost9.com/hosting.html there's the image for Fantastico which show's but it seem's it also has a red x as another image isnt showing. Other than that i think it's a very basic clean site.

P.s Upload the status folder so your uptime also show's in the serverstatus.php in WHMCS
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com

I like almost everything. I think that the blue bar where fh9 is at, needs to be extended a bit farther. Also, like Dan said, the speckly red hurts my eyes.

The site is ok. One thing that would dramatically help is to remove that fill in pattern you used for most of the images. It's harsh on the eyes and people would be turned away.

Thanks for your comments so far I appreciate your time to take a look at it.

semoweb: what browser are you using, as I do not see this red x your are talking about.

Jacob Wall: How much further do you think it should be extended? I thought it might look silly if it was too long.

I will work on removing the pattern since eveyone seems to be in agreement that it is hard on the eyes. See what it looks like after that.
    flexhost9 - Your Hosting Solution
    High Performance Apache & CentOS Servers
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee 24/7 Support
    Offshore and US Based Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by adamwhiles View Post
    Thanks for your comments so far I appreciate your time to take a look at it.

semoweb: what browser are you using, as I do not see this red x your are talking about.

Jacob Wall: How much further do you think it should be extended? I thought it might look silly if it was too long.

I will work on removing the pattern since eveyone seems to be in agreement that it is hard on the eyes. See what it looks like after that.
    Im currently using FireFox, but that red x is not there anymore you possibly fixed it.
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com