* The Changes have been made...

Ok Everyone, The changes have been made to Alieninternet.net. Please go there and tell me what you think. I used just about all of the suggestions you suggested on my last post. I had to put my web designer on slave labor to make all the changes happen.

All your feedback is welcome. Thanks again

I think your site has a nice clean design! The text above the cPanel graphic needs to be sharper.

You might want to rethink the idea of charging a setup fee ($6 -$55 Activation). I could never recommend that anyone pay a setup fee for virtual hosting.

I also find the fact you offer no refunds at all and offer no guarantees to you customers disconcerting. With many hosts offering 30-day money back guarantees I think you may find your-self at a disadvantage.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: *All Payments To Alien Internet Are Non-Refundable*
    5)Refund and Disputes: All payments to Alien Internet are nonrefundable. This includes the one time setup fee and subsequent charges regardless of usage. All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within 60 days of the time the dispute occurred. If you dispute a charge to your credit card issuer that, in Alien Internet's sole discretion is a valid charge under the provisions of the TOS and /or AUP, you agree to pay Alien Internet an "Administrative Fee" of not less than $50 and not more than $150.
    Sitekeeper
    Google

Looks like you were hard at work. Big improvement from the first review/post.

Why are you using a picture from O2 from their XDA ?

Much, much better now!

Now check it out:
    Acceptable Use Policy page, numbered list - digits are too big, aren't they?
    Compare Service Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy just clicking one-another-one-... See, you should keep the same space between header and text.
    Services page - for the plans, remove bold for the font. Keep it only for plan name and the last line (amount). Maybe you need better layout for the plans list (kind of table or something).
    Right bar picture: quality is low, it is in jpg that's why there are artifacts around text. Gif will be better (split the image).

Keep up!

Maybe its just me, but the rack picture in the middle of the page looks kind of out of place with the rest of the graphics. The other graphics look great. Nice banner on top.
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival