* need some recommendation for hugeeee bandwidth and higher RAM based plans

need some recommendation for hugeeeee bandwidth and higher RAM based plans for my friend for a VPS, its an file/image sharing site, so can't decrease the specs as of his use I went through his logs

he is consuming apprx. 200gb bandwidth per days, so min. requirement would be 6000gb bandwidth per month
    need 1GB RAM with burst
    50-80gb hdd space
    2 mysql (if limited)
    2 ftp connections (if limited)
    free/no control panel

no budget limits kept yet, but it would be better if can find a deal around $30 - $40
    need suggestions if any host can provide such a big resources plan

You're in luck, this weekend there seem to be several special offers on the "Web Hosting Offers" section. I'm sure you'll find something that meets your criteria and your budget.
    █ Wafer VPS
    US North Carolina Based
    Self-Managed OpenVZ VPS Hosting
    Check out our offers!

wafer, well I couldn't really find a host with such a deal in vps hosting offers even closer to this thtz the reason wanted some recommendation

6TB per month? You're asking to push almost 20mbps 24/7 for <$40!! I wish you luck finding any VPS host offering that, let alone recommending one that will be good.
    Graham Craig

"IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S HOW BAD YOU WANT IT."

shocker, I mentioned there was no budget kept, and it was only recommended of lesser than $40, it will be nice to hear from good hosting too (higher price), I don't mind about it...

I will be honest with you here.

A dedicated 10mbps port will push a max of 3300GB per month. So you'll need at least 20mbps dedicated bandwidth to handle 6000GB (6TB).

You're not looking for a VPS, you'll need a dedicated server and budget on a minimum of $150, probably more.

Anyone who tells you different is either kidding themselves or doesn't know what they're talking about.
    Graham Craig

"IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S HOW BAD YOU WANT IT."

I'm sorry, I misread the original post, I though you were talking about 200GB per month.

I agree with SSHocker.
    █ Wafer VPS
    US North Carolina Based
    Self-Managed OpenVZ VPS Hosting
    Check out our offers!

I concur, look for a dedicated server instead. I'm sure you can find a provider that has cheaper bandwidth pricing.

While I understand that you said that you do not have a set budget the fact that you prefer to find a "deal" around $30-40/mo means to me that your expectations and reality are a bit apart.

Like the others have said you need at least a 20mbps dedicated port just to meet what your pumping out now let alone ANY sudden burst in traffic or just plain growth.

Take a look at the dedi server offers section to get an idea of what this is going to cost you.

A dedicated server is what he needs!