Need a good designer

Hello, I lost my contact for my last designer, so I am looking for a new one. I know html and CSS myself, but I lack the talent to create professional looking sites on my own. Looking for someone who can design a really clean, easy to read site with big text and submit buttons that professional sites have today. Please send me a private message if interested along with the work you have done, I am not rich. Thanks.

Actually, I have found a template that I may use so instead I may just need someone to design some background images and a logo.
    Last edited by lexington; 07-04-2009 at 09:59 PM.

This is Marketing manager working for Diamond web solutions pvt Ltd.
    We offer a wide range of IT services ranging from web development, Website designing, e-commerce online solutions etc...
    With almost dedicated professionals, we are web Development Company offers new and innovative Web services, a wide range of Internet & Web related technology solutions in India, Asia /Pacific Region and major parts of Europe. We have a broad customer base with many blue-chip household spread across many different business sectors. Over the years, Diamond web solutions has made its foray into services like IT resourcing, web based project implementation on PHP and .Net technology.
    Our services include:
    1. Web development
    2. Web design
    3. Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
    4. Web testing
    We would like to work with you for your projects. We offer lower costs and high quality services. We have extensive experience with all type of web services. We are confident that we can provide the services you need. Please feel free to contact us

product for customers
    within one month also we are going to launch two more product for customer