Thread: easy hosting?

easy hosting?

I am looking for hosts that secure the vps for you and provide you with cpanel and whmcs.

What I have been wanting to do is find a company that does this so for the most part your incharge of the level 1 and 2 support and they focus on vps security kind of like how wiredtree presecures the vps for you on request.

I wanted to get some and if all goes well ask the host if they would allow me to resell them.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Do you have any idea about virtualization platform you want to use?
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

Quote Originally Posted by HostColor View Post
    Do you have any idea about virtualization platform you want to use?
    any would work fine. I will not be the main one testing the servers and working on it only providing the clients

I would recommend a managed server to suit your needs. What is your budget? What specs do you have in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by OH-Bill View Post
    I would recommend a managed server to suit your needs. What is your budget? What specs do you have in mind?
    we where planning to do individual vps plans that are pre secured by another company. we planned on paying up to 80 for a 512mb vps so maybe if we have to.
    Quad Core Xeon 5520

8 x 2.xxGHz cpu any.
    4 x 250GB HDD
    12GB RAM
    1 GigE (1000Mbit) port
    10TB transfer

budget would hopefully be less then 600 but that would be hard to do

Are you looking to buy a dedicated server with the above specs or just resell VPS servers? Anyway, you can definitely find 512mb VPS servers for less than $80.

Are you looking to buy a dedicated server with the above specs or just resell VPS servers? Anyway, you can definitely find 512mb VPS servers for less than $80.
    Well we where thinking about reselling vps servers that manage the level 3 work for you and if not we would just use the specs i posted above and hire 1-2 techs to do this for us.

Ok, it would most likely be cheaper to resell VPS servers as there are no startup costs, you don't have to pay for techs, etc. However, if you decide to go that route, check out Hivelocity's server deals, they offer some pretty great configs for incredibly low prices. However, if you decide to resell VPS servers, send an email to a bunch of managed VPS providers to see what kind of deals they give to resellers.

Ok, it would most likely be cheaper to resell VPS servers as there are no startup costs, you don't have to pay for techs, etc. However, if you decide to go that route, check out Hivelocity's server deals, they offer some pretty great configs for incredibly low prices. However, if you decide to resell VPS servers, send an email to a bunch of managed VPS providers to see what kind of deals they give to resellers.
    ok thanks. We already have a company but we are experimenting with alot of different things to see what would work best. We are doing some outsourced support options but during some downtimes or outages it turns extremely expensive

Why do you prefer cpanel?

Quote Originally Posted by VPS1979 View Post
    Why do you prefer cpanel?
    because cpanel is the leading control panel and 85% of my clients would rather use it then any other panel/ its easy to manage

darkeden, what kind of specs are you looking for? Also, what is your budget?

Quote Originally Posted by darkeden View Post
    we where planning to do individual vps plans that are pre secured by another company. we planned on paying up to 80 for a 512mb vps so maybe if we have to.
    Quad Core Xeon 5520

8 x 2.xxGHz cpu any.
    4 x 250GB HDD
    12GB RAM
    1 GigE (1000Mbit) port
    10TB transfer

budget would hopefully be less then 600 but that would be hard to do
    darkeden, what kind of specs are you looking for? Also, what is your budget?
    posted above?

For somereason im seeing 6 of the same posts from every reply