UK Dedicated Offer

Here is a irresistible offer for those who are looking for powerful
    dedicated server in London:-

P3 1.2ghz
    512 mb RAM
    80gb HDD
    100mbit NIC
    Your choice of Linux/FreeBSD/Win2K Server
    10 GB bandwidth (multihomed Level3 and Nildram)
    Located at our London docklands secure data centre
    [B]79/month[B/]

Additional bandwidth @ 1.5/gb/month

This is at a price point that makes it affordable for companies to have a dedicated server for just one site, and gives you as a designer a huge amount of flexibility for customisation.

Lokesh Gupta,
    Dedicated Server Manager,
    www.49pence.com

Located at our London docklands secure data centre
    Are you based in London? Does the DC belong to you?

I am in the UK, but I have to get all my hosting, and servers through the US market, because the UK is just so dam expensive. It's bloody embaresing really!!

If it is low cost it is because you hardly get any monthly bandwidth. Like this offer - a dedicated server with a 80GB HDD and only 10GB bandwidth??!! That aint going any where is it? I can fart more than 10GB per month!!

Show me a real UK deal!

www.caladan.co.uk... buy a server, and colocate it in there....

Hmmm, i live in Manchester, about 30 mins from where theres supposedly a datacenter. Maybe i should check it out..and give u guys some feedback on it ?

Matt

It's not near Mosside is it? The racks will be off their casters and on blocks in no time!

Lezzer, its on the outskirts of Moss Side i believe. I was in Moss side today actually, at Maine Road

Manchester City - 3
    Manchester United - 1

If only we could play them every week...Im a city fan btw.

Anyway, back on topic, i believe this datacenter is part of UMIST.

Matt

Well that was only a joke by the way. I don't have any thing against Manchester other than the fact that it is full of people from Manchester!

So City beat Untd did they? Cool!! But United are a bunch of poofs!

Yes anyroldup I think this DC is in the Uni or some thing.

It's grim oop narth

It is :p

Fazel, have you seen it ?

Matt

my friend and I colocate a server there. Hence why I recommended it!

cool, what sorta server do u have there, have you got an IP i can ping ?

Matt

a
    Last edited by Business2Sel; 11-10-2002 at 05:59 AM.

We have a P4 1Ghz
    It's a 1u server, and we're on the first plan, not the un-metered one. Ping this IP address: 80.71.15.99

Hi guys, hold on, the offer what I have posted is a real one and we always provide quality services. If your requirement is different please let us know, we will customize the offer as per your needs.
    Please note that we also colocate the servers at our data center Please let us know your exact requirment.

Lokesh Gupta,
    www.49pence.com

Any chance of you giving your bandwidth prices?

How much would you charge for say a dedicated server w/ unmetered bandwidth?

Caladan offer second hand servers, and rackspace + unmetered bandwidth for a one off charge of 400 + 210 monthly. You then own the server. Can you do a similar deal?

Hi, Fazel nice to hear from you. See as far as unmeasured bandwidth is concerned our lowest charges are @ 1.5/gb/month and this is our lowest prices, you know bandwidth is pretty expensive in UK even than our prices are very low and competitive, and also do not forget It would be of very good quality.

As far as owning the server is concerned Yes It is possible you can own the server once the initial contract is over. For quoting the exact offer please give us the configuration of the server you are after, like Processor, HDD, Ram, windows 2K / Linux. then only then I will be in the position to offer you something firm.

Lokesh Gupta,
    www.49pence.com

I take it you're not a fasthosts reseller anymore?

Hi, Please note we are not the resellers of anybody its all our own servers.

Lokesh Gupta
    Dedicated Server Manager
    www.49pence.com