Innohosting webhosting services & support is simply great!!

There are many reseller webhosts who claim to offer all goodies and support. I have earlier tried out couple of "BIG" names before I was referred to INNOHOSTING by one of my friend. I have been a reseller with them for the last 2 years. I can only say the services have been Flawless.

One thing which makes INNOHOSTING stand out of the crowd is the support team. They respond very fast especially when you need it the most. Rameen and the entire Innohosting team is simply doing commendable JOB. I would rate Innohosting as one of the best reseller around.

Could you provide a domain that you host with them?

The OP's signature (which is not yet visible due to too few posts) lists a domain hosted by Innohosting. As a further confirmation, at some point in 2007 it was indeed hosted by Inno. I won't make the domain public as that's for the OP to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Megawebz View Post
    There are many reseller webhosts who claim to offer all goodies and support. I have earlier tried out couple of "BIG" names before I was referred to INNOHOSTING by one of my friend. I have been a reseller with them for the last 2 years. I can only say the services have been Flawless.

One thing which makes INNOHOSTING stand out of the crowd is the support team. They respond very fast especially when you need it the most. Rameen and the entire Innohosting team is simply doing commendable JOB. I would rate Innohosting as one of the best reseller around.
    Innohosting is a very good company, glad to see another good review for 'em. Don't forget to update us in a few months.

Rameen runs a tight ship over there. Not surprised to see another great review

Good to hear yet another review about InnoHosting. Be sure to keep us updated!

Thanks a Lot for the Review. Great to Hear you are happy with them. Please Keep us Updated

Thanks for positive comments Megawebz! It has been a pleasure having you as a customer for the last two years
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business