Thumbs up Review: PrecisionEffect

Hello WHT,

This is my review about PrecisionEffect. In the past I was hosting at a host that had some issues which made me look for a new one, one that was more stable and cared more about service and support.

I asked around on WHT for a host that could provide me with a Failover system that made sure that in the event of am issue, a direct copy would take over and kick in. A member then pointed me out to them.

I started to send a presale question about how things worked with them and within a few minutes I received a detailed reply from Dave Garbus. At this moment I already knew they were very professional and more important, they had a priority for service.
    After carefull thinking I decided to order a hosting package with them. The next day, I ordered their Failover package, which has a price tag of $49,95. Tho, this might seem to be a lot of money each month, but it was worth all the money for sure.

Because I didn't need al the disk space, I asked if I could have a lower space limit and thus lower the monthly price. Within 5 minutes, Steve Garbus replied and told me it was no problem at all and at the same moment, they lowered the price on my account.

Then there was a moment that I had an issue with my script and Apache. We were both searching for the issue and I also contacted the creator of my script at that time. And while I was still searching, Steve found the issue and resolved it very quickly.

And everytime I asked for something, they replied within minutes of creating my ticket.

So I can say that Steve and Dave Garbus of PrecisionEffect.com are 2 great professional people that sure know what they are doing. I will recommend them to anyone that is searching for fast and reliable webhosting.

Steve, Dave, if you are reading this, thanks for the great service!
    Martijn

Thanks for sharing your good experience with PE. Just for information, how long have you been with them? Share your domain hosted with them or you can report if you don't what to share it in public. This is to get your review validated by the moderators. You can use the following link to report.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6268721

I've been with them since february this year. I cancelled my account with them yesterday and it ends on the 17th, as far as I'm correct. I sold my project, so I was forced to leave them.

Martijn,

Thank you very much for posting a review of our services! It seems like only a month or so ago you were submitting your pre-sales questions to us. We'll definitely be sad to see you go, but we'll always have a home for you here if you ever venture upon another project. Thanks again for the review, it's greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashenvale View Post
    I've been with them since february this year. I cancelled my account with them yesterday and it ends on the 17th, as far as I'm correct. I sold my project, so I was forced to leave them.
    Thanks for the update mate.

I can also attest to PE's services. I've not had to use support, but our forum is hosted on PE and we've had no issues!

Plus they use DA and that's always a plus!
    hostingDifferent---We're hostingDifferent.
    Premium, Managed and DIY WordPress hosting DONE RIGHT.
    Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

Sad to see you go, but PE has certainly kept me a float for a number of years and I can't see why they wouldn't for years to come. All the best to you and thanks again PE for keeping my grubby self satisfied.
    Personal Blog: Here | Currently Hosted By: GoDaddy | Twitter: @Quartz87

I was sad that I had to go. But I know I'll be back when I need something else hosted with them on a professional level.
    And i was you, Quartz_ that introduced me to them. Thanks again for that (:

Was your domain verified yet by the mods?

Think so, made them a screenshot of the last whois data where the domain was still on PE IP

At least you took the time to come here to post about your experiences with them.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

When people or companies treat me like that, I will do some extra haha.

When people or companies treat me like that, I will do some extra haha.
    More people should take after you - a lot of people complain but only a select few take the time to write a review.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    More people should take after you - a lot of people complain but only a select few take the time to write a review.
    You are right Mike. Ashenvale deserve a special congrats for his review in that respect.