Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cirtexhosting.com bad experience ( more then 1 YEAR REVIEW!!!!!)

iam now more then 1 year on cirtexhosting.com their hosting is just strange man. sometime my site work very fast sometime it will take more then 5 mins sometime its not working completly. their support is also same like their hosting. they have live support with chat but if u want to contact with support u have to be smart and use that sales chat then they will answer very fast. but if u choose for sopport then u have to wait very long. mostly after few mins wait u will see the msg that no oprators available you have to contact the support from email.

if you have luck and you got anyone to talk in the chat then they wont listen to u. they will say the same story again and again. that is 1st wait i will check the server, then now your site is working (but the site is not working) and they will left the chat without hearing from us. we cannot replay and say the site is not working , etc..

now iam searching for a good webhosting to run my site which is requir....

Server Requirements
    Web Server - Apache, IIS, CGI, FastCGI or ISAPI
    Operating System - Solaris, Linux, BSD, Windows or Mac
    PHP Version - Minimum - 4.3.3
    MySQL Version - Minimum - 4.1
    GD complied with your PHP Build - Yes
    SendMail - Yes
    PHP safe mode - OFF
    PHP memory_limit - 32M
    PHP CURL - Yes
    Short URL
    mod_rewrite (Apache)

forgot to say that my site is now more then 2 days not working.

So, with this kind of lame hosting, you have been with them for a year? Why would you stay with them for a year if you were not happy?

Just trying to put a little perspective on why you join in July 09 on the forums, and then state you have been with them for a "year", or 365 days.... and you are unhappy with them?

What made you stay the other 364 days?
    Mike

Truth be told, if you're experiencing all of theses problems, why haven't you moved. Two days of downtime without it being unannounced is unacceptable. Have you attempted to contact them via phone, or email, or something other then live chat? I would like to hear the other side of this story as well

Quote Originally Posted by matri View Post
    forgot to say that my site is now more then 2 days not working.
    The first step is to assure it is not an issue at your end.

I suggest you to document the issue using http://host-tracker.com and send the link to your provider's support.

You may also want to check the DNS access from several locations: http://www.just-dnslookup.com and each DNS server integrity/response http://www.squish.net/dnscheck/
    Last edited by dotHostel; 07-02-2009 at 10:41 PM.

Hi,

First of all, sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience you've had, we're constantly trying to improve on our services and this is something I will definitely look into as to why you've had these issues. We strive on our service and that's something we've taken seriously since our launch more than 6 years ago.

We do not have any servers that have been down for more than 2 days and if you truly have had this issue, it must be isolated. Please let me know your ticket id so I can investigate and figure out why it has not been resolved for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers
    Last edited by Cirtex; 07-02-2009 at 10:46 PM.
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Quote Originally Posted by redmeds View Post
    So, with this kind of lame hosting, you have been with them for a year? Why would you stay with them for a year if you were not happy?

Just trying to put a little perspective on why you join in July 09 on the forums, and then state you have been with them for a "year", or 365 days.... and you are unhappy with them?

What made you stay the other 364 days?
    good question. i didn't find any other hosting. i see many hosting but i don't know which is good hosting and which is not. and like i said i need hosting with... falowing requirments

Server Requirements
    SendMail - Yes
    PHP safe mode - OFF
    PHP memory_limit - 32M
    PHP CURL - Yes
    Short URL
    mod_rewrite (Apache)

and i was very busy with my study also. but now its vaction and i have enough time to spend on my site. and i just checked inside the control panel and I'AM MEMBER SINCE 09/19/2006 THAT MEAN ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW. If u don't belive then i can make a print screen for you.
    thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for staying with us for so long and we're more than happy to assist you. We have over 99.9% uptime for most of our servers and again I have not seen any servers with the downtime mentioned.

Please let me know your TICKET ID in our helpdesk and I'll be more than happy to assist you into getting this resolved.

Again, sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Cheers

good question. i didn't find any other hosting. i see many hosting but i don't know which is good hosting and which is not. and like i said i need hosting with... falowing requirments

Server Requirements
    SendMail - Yes
    PHP safe mode - OFF
    PHP memory_limit - 32M
    PHP CURL - Yes
    Short URL
    mod_rewrite (Apache)

and i was very busy with my study also. but now its vaction and i have enough time to spend on my site. and i just checked inside the control panel and I'AM MEMBER SINCE 09/19/2006 THAT MEAN ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW. If u don't belive then i can make a print screen for you.
    thanks.
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusADMIN View Post
    Truth be told, if you're experiencing all of theses problems, why haven't you moved. Two days of downtime without it being unannounced is unacceptable. Have you attempted to contact them via phone, or email, or something other then live chat? I would like to hear the other side of this story as well
    i tried with their live chat. but they don't listen to me man. i say my site is not working. he said to me that i will check then he told me its working now. i checked its worked. after within 1 min its not working again. i went to that live chat again he asked me my ip and he left the chat before i give my ip. i don't want to go to that live chat again and again.

but i really nead a good hosting to mve my site. can someone help me please??

i think its time to move from cirtexhosting.

i tried with their live chat. but they don't listen to me man. i say my site is not working. he said to me that i will check then he told me its working now. i checked its worked. after within 1 min its not working again. i went to that live chat again he asked me my ip and he left the chat before i give my ip. i don't want to go to that live chat again and again.

I think your attitude here is not that good.

It is time to show proof to the moderators you are a customer.

Hi,

Did you submit a ticket to our helpdesk? If so please let me know the ticket id so I can look up your domain and investigate.

Cheers

Server Requirements
    SendMail - Yes
    PHP safe mode - OFF
    PHP memory_limit - 32M
    PHP CURL - Yes
    Short URL
    mod_rewrite (Apache)

thanks.

I am just saying. You have updated that you have been with them for 3 years now. The original part of your post says "bad support".

Are they really a bad host, or are you just having an experience that you are not accustomed to?

I am not taking up for the host in the slightest, but I think it is a little harsh to be with someone for 3 years, then join a forum and title your thread with "bad". That just not seem to make sense in some respects.

Maybe you should take this offline with cirtex and see if they cannot satisfy your concerns. I mean, after 3 years... it seems like they maybe they deserve that.

Hope you get your issues resolved, and if you are looking for a new host then I wish you the best.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtex View Post
    Hi,

Thank you for staying with us for so long and we're more than happy to assist you. We have over 99.9% uptime for most of our servers and again I have not seen any servers with the downtime mentioned.

Please let me know your TICKET ID in our helpdesk and I'll be more than happy to assist you into getting this resolved.

Again, sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Cheers
    i didn't make any support ticket. i always use that live chat. and you are saying that your server is 99.9% uptime. but i don't see that i allready moved my site to 3 different servers because of the downtime. 1st edge server then moved from edge to happy now iam staying on smily server. on live chat he told me smiley server was not accessible due to fsck was running on server for file system errors to be recovered. it is fine now and our admins are monitoring all 24 hours the day.
    but my site is not working man. and mostly my site is slow.

Hi,

I am investigating this issue but we do have server issues every now and then, however it is not something that happens often. I believe Smiley did have a FSCK today however it is rare situation.

In mean time please submit a ticket to helpdesk, let me know ticket id here and we'll compensate you for this inconvenience as needed.

Feel free to also Private Message me here on the forums.

Again sorry for the inconveniences.

Cheers

i didn't make any support ticket. i always use that live chat. and you are saying that your server is 99.9% uptime. but i don't see that i allready moved my site to 3 different servers because of the downtime. 1st edge server then moved from edge to happy now iam staying on smily server. on live chat he told me smiley server was not accessible due to fsck was running on server for file system errors to be recovered. it is fine now and our admins are monitoring all 24 hours the day.
    but my site is not working man. and mostly my site is slow.

Hi,

Did you submit a ticket to our helpdesk? If so please let me know the ticket id so I can look up your domain and investigate.

Cheers
    man i hate the support ticket systeem because it take too long to get respond. but i will do this time to safe my users. because every mins iam loseing my users. i let you know the the id and if you want i can also put the print screen of the live chat their you can see how they helped me.

its 5:26 am now i must go to sleep now. i just come back from my work. iam very tired. i will creat a ticket 10:30am eu time.

man i hate the support ticket systeem because it take too long to get respond. but i will do this time to safe my users. because every mins iam loseing my users. i let you know the the id and if you want i can also put the print screen of the live chat their you can see how they helped me.
    Why is there support system taking so long to load? Are you on Dial Up?

Hi,

I've just gotten the update from my admin as to what happened to server Smiley today. The server today had some issues with the drives in RAID system so we had to replace a drive, in which resulted in the need to FSCK and took longer than expected.

Right now it seems like server is still having some issues with one of the drives in RAID Array and we're working diligently with the datacenter to resolve it asap.

Thank you for your patience and loyalty.
    We'll update asap on our forums once it's up and online.

Again sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem, no worries we'll take care of it!

Good night

its 5:26 am now i must go to sleep now. i just come back from my work. iam very tired. i will creat a ticket 10:30am eu time.

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusADMIN View Post
    Why is there support system taking so long to load? Are you on Dial Up?
    i think u misunderstand me. i mean too long to get respond (for their replay)i have adsl with 20mb speed.

I don't believe you.

First you say "i was very busy with my study also. but now its vaction and i have enough time to spend on my site." and then " i will do this time to safe my users. because every mins iam loseing my users."

Quote Originally Posted by dotHostel View Post
    I don't believe you.

First you say "i was very busy with my study also. but now its vaction and i have enough time to spend on my site." and then " i will do this time to safe my users. because every mins iam loseing my users."
    I agree with you. It just does not sound right. I have no affiliation with Cirtex, so I cannot reply positive or negative, but it does seem in poor taste to come post a thread saying "bad" anything, at the same time saying I just finally started paying attention, and I am losing customers, while I have not had time to look at anything because of my studies.... at the same time saying a provider is "bad" when it seems like they are admitting they have not been paying attention to their own customers.

Again, I ask the OP... until this point, what were the good things about Cirtex that kept you with them for such a long period of time?

It is just poor "form".
    Mike

Hi matri,

Just a quick update, the server has been online and running fine, we're investigating further to make sure we pinpoint the issue so it does not happen again. Sorry for the delay in response from live chat but just know that we're always here and doing our best to provide the bets service possible.

Again, feel free to Private Message me on our company forums or here on WHT if needed, or post thread there in the future if needed. Email billing and we'll be more than happy to compensate also for this downtime if requested.

Cheers

iam now more then 1 year on cirtexhosting.com their hosting is just strange man. sometime my site work very fast sometime it will take more then 5 mins sometime its not working completly. their support is also same like their hosting. they have live support with chat but if u want to contact with support u have to be smart and use that sales chat then they will answer very fast. but if u choose for sopport then u have to wait very long. mostly after few mins wait u will see the msg that no oprators available you have to contact the support from email.

if you have luck and you got anyone to talk in the chat then they wont listen to u. they will say the same story again and again. that is 1st wait i will check the server, then now your site is working (but the site is not working) and they will left the chat without hearing from us. we cannot replay and say the site is not working , etc..

now iam searching for a good webhosting to run my site which is requir....

Server Requirements
    SendMail - Yes
    PHP safe mode - OFF
    PHP memory_limit - 32M
    PHP CURL - Yes
    Short URL
    mod_rewrite (Apache)
    Care to share the domain you are hosting with them to prove you are a legit client?

I have heard nothing but good things about this company.

Also, why would you host with them for 1/year and then right this review?

Regards,

Hi matri,

Just a quick update, the server has been online and running fine, we're investigating further to make sure we pinpoint the issue so it does not happen again. Sorry for the delay in response from live chat but just know that we're always here and doing our best to provide the bets service possible.

Again, feel free to Private Message me on our company forums or here on WHT if needed, or post thread there in the future if needed. Email billing and we'll be more than happy to compensate also for this downtime if requested.

Cheers
    thanks for the information. you are correct the site is working now. and loading normal. this is my ticket id. QOD-670218

Why is everyone questioning his legitimacy? Cirtex has not questioned it and even said there was a RAID problem.
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.
    http://www.chicago-ecigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast