Webstrike alternate - hosting company

I have been a webstrike solutions customer since 2002. Their service was great and effecient and I did not have any trouble hosting with them.

Ever since they have sold their company to easycgi , no a day goes by when my sites are either not down , email not working or any such issues.

I am looking for a reliable hosting company.
    MY main concern is to unlimited email accounts, with some huge space, spam filtering and smtp service with good uptime - at least for emails.

I am sure there would be many webstrike customers who would be looking to shift from easycgi , and must have found some better hosts, while i am still searching.

Please help me.

USA, UK, Singapore
    Are you looking for Windows Hosting or Linux Hosting? What are your disk space/bandwidth requirements? What is your budget?

- Rick
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 8 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - Fully Managed Windows & Linux Virtual Machines (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

I am looking for both linux and windows -
    Windows more.

Badnwidth requirement is not much - ( any industry standard would do)

Space around 1 GB webspace.
    unlimited pop3 email accounts ( or min 500 pop3 email accounts )
    good storage space (1 GB ? ) for pop3 email accounts
    webbased email
    spam filtering
    smtp support.

this is what i am really looking at the moment.

yes and the budgetis around same . $ 6.50 - $ 8.00 / month

Fairborn, ohio
    For your requirements, your budget is far more than enough. I'd say 99% of hosts in your "budget range" will provide all of what you need and then some. I'd suggest browsing the forums for a bit, and maybe trying as well and you should find what you're looking for. - Shared cpanel hosting, 99.9% uptime.
    10 min average ticket responses, softaculous, rvsitebuilder, and more!
    Reliable, affordable shared hosting. I Mean Web Hosting!

Toronto, Canada
    You are looking for separate accounts for both Linux and Windows, correct?

Most providers would allow unlimited or at least a high number of e-mail accounts to be created. Web based e-mail, spam filtering, and other e-mail tools are often provided in control panels like cPanel. Or are you looking for any specific control panel?

Yes, I am looking for separate linux and windows hosting accounts.
    If any one has used webstrike solutions service, they would know what i mean

I am not looking for any specific control panel, but good enough to manage all apects of the hosting , including the dns , mx and cname records.

webstrike had a good uptime and email reliability , combined with spam filtering and their smtp service was good too.