Thumbs up Need 2 servers secured/hardened.

I have 2 servers I need secured within the next 6 hours preferably. 1 is a VPS running CentOS 5 with cPanel/WHM, the other is a dedicated server also running CentOS 5 with cPanel/WHM. My only requests are that CSF+LFD and mod_geoip are installed on both. I have contacted a few companies but with no response so far. Please provide a price along with a list of what will be performed.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

I secure the list of items recommended in CSF along with a few other tweaks.

I can do that on both servers right now for $30.

Let me know if you are interested, kyle [at] fazewire.com
    FazeWire Web Services.
    || We have provided great prices and better support since 2006. Located in Seattle, WA!
    || -----------------
    || Shared Hosting - VPS - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Software Licenses

I can provide extensive hardening for your cPanel/WHM servers for $20/each.
    If you are interested contact me at geoff[@]myprohost com and I could get started tonight and provide more details.

We'd love to be able to handle this for you. We're currently running a special for 24.95 for two hours of admin time which is more than enough to handle this for you. It'll even give you a bit of extra time in case you have any other issues you'd like resolved.

I feel I should specify that CSF+LFD is not my main concern. I already have CSF+LFD installed on both servers and can simply copy the config files over from my other servers. I simply stated that CSF+LFD had to be installed to prevent somebody from installing an additional firewall or monitoring script (or worse, removing the current ones).
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Hi

We do provide this service & We can help you with this.

Please check out our services at: http://www.Attacker.net ( for Full details & Prices)

*Features:

- It's our Major,study and it's our business too. All of our team members hold a BSc in CS +1 IT certificate at least.

- We use our OWN custom applications/scripts/solutions, and we review and setup everything manually to get everything set up properly, Security is not just running a pre-made scripts, Quality matters.

- Comprehensive knowledge to resolve any issues related to servers & security.

- If we are unable to fix your issue, we will refund your money. Guaranteed.

Remember, You Get What You Pay For.

If you have any questions, Please don't hesitate to contact us at: [email protected].

Thanks

Thanks for the replies everyone, I think I found what I'm looking for.

Hey Joe,

If any of those fall through fill free to contact me at mattg (at) hostpenguin.net .

Thanks,

I would do it for free. Would take me an hour. Easy. PM.

The tasks have been performed. Thanks Geoff!