Exclamation Fused Network is expanding & looking for nerds (L1 / 2 & sysadmins)

Two posts in one, look below for our system administrator requirements -- note that neither position requires any on-site work but if you're in the Vancouver, BC area exceptions can be made. Applicants must kick-ass.

Level 1 / 2
    Fused Network is seeking level1 / level2 support representatives for shared, semi-dedicated & dedicated web hosting. Applicants should have some familiarity with the web hosting industry, preferably with experience in the following:

* Previous support role held
    * Familiarity with cpanel with experience using it as an end-user
    * Familiarity with content management systems, blogs and other end-user software (primarily open source) doesn't hurt
    * Knowledge or understanding of linux filesystem permissions.

Assets, but not required:
    * MySQL familiarity. Experience with SSH & *nix based systems. Any code knowledge considered a large asset (PHP, perl, python, BASH)

We're rapidly growing, scaling up from 150 sites hosted to over 3,000 in two years time.

Your job description would include primarily supporting clients with software related issues (content management systems, blogs, etc.) and basic billing related requests and questions. For the most part you'll be involved in engaging our community through communication methods, forums, blogs & helping new clients get started using our services.

A great attitude is a must and a strong desire to help people with whatever they're doing is key. Think you'd like to join our strong, growing team?
    Fire your resume to [email protected] and we'll get back to you. Throw 'support representative' in the subject line.

Note this position is contract based and will primarily be done via telecommuting, on-site available if preferred and you're in the Vancouver area.

Level 3 / System administrators

Fused Network is a small web hosting firm based in Toronto with roughly ~1,500 clients. Launched originally in 2001, the company was acquired by it's current ownership in 2005 and has quickly grown to it's size today. We'd like to consider ourselves the underdogs of the industry with a passion for helping clients and an extreme love for new projects. We've scaled from a mere hundred clients to 1,500 in two years time and are growing rapidly.

We're hiring & that means we're after high quality, high energy individuals to join our growing team. You'll be part of a team that is ready to take the IT industry by storm (One client at a time!).

We're looking for a decent system / network administrator. The primary responsibility of the representatives will be backend management, primarily utilizing CentOS based *nix systems. Our primary offering is shared web hosting, backup services and content / media delivery.

Skills / Experience required:
    3+ years experience in a Linux server environment
    Thorough experience with RHEL / CentOS based systems
    Expert experience with Apache / Bind / MySQL / Exim
    Experience using / configuring / optimizing: cPanel/WHM, Apache (1.x / 2.x), PHP, PureFTPD, OpenSSH bonus.
    Cisco IOS switch&router gear configuration / vlan configuration

Other skills considered an asset:
    Code development - PHP / BASH / Perl. The latter two more important.

Hours: 20-40 per week, preferably 40. Flexible scheduling available upon discussion.
    Location: Telecommuting is acceptable & no on-site hours are required. However if preferred you can work from our Vancouver location.

Pay: Contract based position, 3-6 month terms -- pay based on experience and longer term contracts available for those interested.

Our system administrators will be responsible for deployment, optimization & securing our existing server fleets. While there is minimal interaction with clients required, support tickets will be daily. The majority of your duties will be limited to backend management only.

We're looking for the best of the best who want to work in a company that's expanding rapidly, we want people who would love to grow with us.
    Please forward your resume, previous experience and a couple of recommendations and any other information you deem necessary to [email protected]
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

And just a note, don't phone us about either position. If we had time to chat we wouldn't need to hire Fire in the relevant documents and we'll get in touch with those we feel are a good fit.
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Thumbs up Email sent

I sent you a email.
    Hope to hear from you soon!

Gods Own Country

Langley, BC
    I just sent my resume. I hope you will consider my application. I will be moving to Vancouver, BC in Oct this year.

I'm looking forward to hear back from you.
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | | NowOpenOnline.Com

Mailing you my resume

May I know whether the job is only available for U.S based. Can I do this job remotely from my home?

Sent you an email yesterday - look forward to hearing from you.