HostingCon is renowned for being the
place to network in the hosted services industry. With nearly 100 exhibitors and an audience that is 66% C-level execs, it’s the most convenient place to meet your peers face-to-face. It’s also a perfect event to identify partnership opportunities waiting to take your company to the next level of growth!
HostingCon 2009 continues a great tradition of networking! At this year’s event, there are two networking events planned by the HostingCon event team, numerous private parties, and a networking lounge hosted by the WHIR. Plus, there’s an abundance of “nooks and crannies” within the Gaylord National Hotel and Conference center, inside and outside, to locate a private meeting area for discussions and negotiations.
The two networking events sponsored by HostingCon include:
- The Kickoff Networking Reception held on Monday, August 10 from 5:00pm - 7:00pm. Following a day of relevant, practical and timely sessions and keynotes, the kickoff networking reception provides time to discuss growth opportunities, re-connect with acquaintances, mingle with speakers and begin developing your action plan for meeting potential partners the next day on the exhibit floor. The kickoff networking reception is being held in the Potomac Ballroom in the Gaylord National Hotel right outside the conference rooms. Grab a drink and network!
- The Closing Networking Reception held on Wednesday, August 12 from 6:00pm - 9:00pm. After the hard work is completed, the exhibit hall closed and the last, exceptional keynote is delivered, it’s time to unwind and party! This year’s closing networking reception is being held in the Colonial Gardens outside the Gayload National Hotel and Conference and right on the scenic Potomac river! Grab a drink, (or two, or three,) listen to great music from the DJ and network with friends, acquaintances and new business partners! If this year’s closing reception is like last year’s, it will be an energetic, fun and memorable time!
And if these formal networking events are not enough for you, the National Harbor surrounding the Gaylord National hotel and conference center has exceptional night life and entertainment including the Cadillac Ranch. Or, if you’re not up for walking or riding beyond the hotel, The Gaylord National has a high-energy, high-altitude Pose Ultra Lounge.
Networking day and night is at the heart of the HostingCon experience!
Here are some comments from attendees at last year’s HostingCon…
- “It was our first HostingCon and it was a tremendous experience. Not to mention all the great people we met!”
- “HostingCon is a great chance to meet other companies from the industry. As a result we’ve got new business contacts and opportunities.”
- “I liked how visible and accessible this conference made everyone. Its networking value alone makes it a worthwhile experience.”
- “A million things – it made my business in 2008 jump start!!!!”
- “Generated new leads, meeting existing customers, meeting others in the industry to talk about potential partnerships.”
- “Seeing a wide range of vendors and competitors in one area to discuss products and build business relationships.”
Join the fun and don’t miss the opportunity! When registering to attend HostingCon 2009
, make sure to checkmark the two boxes referencing the two networking events. Once registered, set up networking appointments before the event via our LinkedIn group (HostingCon), and bring plenty of business cards, energy and enthusiasm.