Need Info about Shoutcast Control panel

Hi,

I need a information about shoutcast control panel. Which is the best control panel? I saw WHM Sonic, Cast-control, Centovacast. But I am looking like this radio station desi-radio.com/playing.php

This station is very nice. I like their system but I don't know which control panel they can use. Please anyone can help me. I am waiting for reply.

Thanks

I think the most popular one is CPanel... many web hosting customers prefer it as they say it is simple and easy...

But if you might want to use or offer windows platform, better to use complete one like H-SPHERE
    My personal site - Dewi Natalia Wihardja
    Follow me at twitter ~ Dewi Wihardja

Quote Originally Posted by de_natalia1984 View Post
    I think the most popular one is CPanel... many web hosting customers prefer it as they say it is simple and easy...

But if you might want to use or offer windows platform, better to use complete one like H-SPHERE
    The OP is requesting a control panel to manage Shoutcast.....

http://www.whmsonic.com/