Thread: mkhosting..?

mkhosting..?

anyone with mkhosting that can sort of gage what there support is like?

I want to sign up with them but are in two minds cause its been almost a whole 8 hours with an answer to email from sales and its between 9 and 5...

theve sent one reply to it but I emailed them back with no such luck so far...

dont really want to be a customer if support is going to take just aslong with emails than sales...

Try emailing a few support related questions and see how fast they respond, i'd be more intrested in how fast a support team answers than a sales team, after all when you need help it's support you contact not sales

I found this on these forums which you may want to see:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=857238

Been doing some google searches as well and they dont look like a big company or they just dont do much for google search engine.

Domain:
    Created: 2002-01-09 Expires: 2011-01-09 Updated: 2008-12-12
    Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSRV View Post
    Try emailing a few support related questions and see how fast they respond, i'd be more intrested in how fast a support team answers than a sales team, after all when you need help it's support you contact not sales

but surly you wouldnt send a question regarding sales to support...or would you? lol

ah I give up. they dont want customers thats fine by me lol.

You could email them some generic questions such as "What specification of servers do you use for shared hosting?" ... "What RBL's do you use to filter spam?"

Good luck finding a new host

Well, why do you need support ?
    If you can upload/download your site content on your own, then there is no need for Support from the Host unless your site is down, hacked, etc.
    But, as I have read reviews about MKHosting, they have got good uptime, so no need of Support at the moment.

We get support questions ranging from issues with Frontpage Extensions to setting up spam filtering rules - that's why you would need to contact support!

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSRV View Post
    We get support questions ranging from issues with Frontpage Extensions to setting up spam filtering rules - that's why you would need to contact support!
    Not if you have a good knowledge-base
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. Is your website down? Find out now with our QuickChecker technology.

Quote Originally Posted by EditDNS-Tyler View Post
    From experience, even with a knowledgebase thats well populated people still send that e-mail in rather than checking the knowledgbase

Good Luck

Try looking at reviews on here for them, see if there are any bad review about there support.

Anyhow Best of luck
    Last edited by Ninjapanther Hosting; 07-02-2009 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EditDNS-Tyler View Post
    Not all customers read the knowledgebase. The larger your client base, the more people you're going to get not reading it and emailing support direct.

Well, you can search it in webhostingtalk, and can find good and bad reviews.
    Host Speech - Talk About Web Hosting, Design & Marketing

Website URL: http://www.hostspeech.com