Exclamation JaguarPC ( something wrong ) ? ( NO Sales Response)

Hi,

First of all, this is not a complaint, Where I am one of JaguarPC lovers and really appreciate all staff and i can say that JaguarPC is one of the greatest Hosting providers, but I do not know what's wrong? Is the company facing a crisis at the moment? I have written more than a mail message sent to the company's sales department, as well as I opened more than a sales & support ticket.
    Since more than five days and until now has not received any response
    Only all the answers is "Wait will be back to you".

In the morning I bought and purchase a new VPS server Under my account and more than six hours and until now has not received any confirmation and have not received any mail.

I even talk to the owner of the company (Mr.Jag)... Three days ago ..via Private message but not received any response.

My tickets ( 4 tickets opened )
    Priority/ Level >>> Emergency/ Level 3
    Age Date Updated >>> 1 days 12 hrs 23 min - 2009-06-29
    13 hrs 42 min - 2009-06-30
    5 hrs 28 min - 2009-07-01
    New - waiting for staff
    First response ...
    Hi,
    Support does not have enough privileges to complete your VPS order without Sales. Please wait for couple of hours, once the sales is available they will setup your VPS according to your requirements. Thank you for choosing JaguarPC and for your patience.
    Then i got this replay after 4 hours
    2009-07-01/08:36:59
    Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I will have our sales staff look at your issue immediately. Please standby, you will receive a reply shortly.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
    Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
    Waiting and do not know what to do...
    My customer is worried and asks about the reason for the delay when I find no excuse, I can tell.
    █ *Fudevs* ★ Future Developers ★
    http://www.Fudevs.com ★ Information Technology Experts ★
    █ 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - 7 Day Money Back Guarantee - 24/7 Support

IIRC Jaguar are linked to Reseller Zoom, seems to be an overall problem in the group with them replying to tickets.

While I certainly apologize for your frustration and inconvenience, sales has only been open 2 hours. So you placed the order when we were closed. It will be setup soon, though, in the order received.

Your other message is something that has to be looked into and may take some time, as you're asking for something out of the norm.
    ~Tracie
    JaguarPC.com

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by JPC-Tracie View Post
    While I certainly apologize for your frustration and inconvenience, sales has only been open 2 hours. So you placed the order when we were closed. It will be setup soon, though, in the order received.

Your other message is something that has to be looked into and may take some time, as you're asking for something out of the norm.
    As i know that order procedures is Automated which, is once i place my order i should receive Welcome message, Then the Virtuozzo should start then one of Support staff start OS, cPanel/WHM Installation ....

But i do not know what the relation between VPS setup and waiting for sales confirmation... My Credit card already charged so no need to wait 10 hours.

Important point: that i have experience with JaguarPC for 3 years and more, this is the first time i face issue like this.. that's why i'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudevs View Post
    Hi,

First of all, this is not a complaint, Where I am one of JaguarPC lovers and really appreciate all staff and i can say that JaguarPC is one of the greatest Hosting providers, but I do not know what's wrong? Is the company facing a crisis at the moment? I have written more than a mail message sent to the company's sales department, as well as I opened more than a sales & support ticket.
    Since more than five days and until now has not received any response
    Only all the answers is "Wait will be back to you".

In the morning I bought and purchase a new VPS server Under my account and more than six hours and until now has not received any confirmation and have not received any mail.

I even talk to the owner of the company (Mr.Jag)... Three days ago ..via Private message but not received any response.

My tickets ( 4 tickets opened )

First response ...

Then i got this replay after 4 hours

Waiting and do not know what to do...
    My customer is worried and asks about the reason for the delay when I find no excuse, I can tell.
    I use to have a vps with them when i was in need of one after moving up in the hosting business and their support didnt seem to great to me. I ended up leaving.

As i know that order procedures is Automated which, is once i place my order i should receive Welcome message, Then the Virtuozzo should start then one of Support staff start OS, cPanel/WHM Installation ....
    It's not automated on VPS setups. You should have received the welcome message about the order after your card has been charged. Then sales sets up the VPS's when open.

semoweb, I'm sorry to hear that. If you want to elaborate on what happened, I'd be happy to listen. Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. That's definitely not the impression we want to leave with any of our clients.

psh1, we do reply to all tickets received both at JaguarPC and HostingZoom. HostingZoom just recently switched to a new billing system and that has caused some delay but I assure you all tickets we receive will be responded to.
    ~Tracie
    JaguarPC.com

2009-07-01/09:34:18
    Hi,

Your order will be setup in the order that it was received.

Our sales staff work from 7:00 am until 8:00 pm Monday through friday.

Please do not open another ticket on this, we will have you setup this morning.
    and time now is 8.58 AM

is it enough to explain what i feel now? and to believe that i will lose my Business and my customer as well as he can't wait more than 13 hours to get his VPS online and running

and time now is 8.58 AM

is it enough to explain what i feel now? and to believe that i will lose my Business and my customer as well as he can't wait more than 13 hours to get his VPS online and running
    Be patient. There are likely other people who have ordered before you and are waiting as well. It has only been 2 hours since they opened.

You contacted them when sales was closed and they are the ones responsible for VPS setups. I don't know why your think VPS setups are completely automated, as that is definitely not the case for the vast majority of hosts.

Support is only there to troubleshoot and fix problems, not handle new orders.

As well, if you did not set the expectation with your client that it could take up to 24 hours, then that is your fault (not JaguarPC's).
    Cpanel/WHM PHP Perl Ruby Full Time Support
    LCWSoft - Canada web hosting (based in Newfoundland) since 2007
    Servers based in the US and Canada (Uptime Report)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by larwilliams View Post
    I don't know why your think VPS setups are completely automated, as that is definitely not the case for the vast majority of hosts.
    Go to Futureghosting and order VPS to see how fast u will got it... it's really amazing in this point. but i have to say that my positive experience with JaguarPC is enough to keep me waiting and wish to see JaguarPC better and excellent.

Go to Futureghosting and order VPS to see how fast u will got it... it's really amazing in this point. but i have to say that my positive experience with JaguarPC is enough to keep me waiting and wish to see JaguarPC better and excellent.
    If it's the FutureHosting I am thinking of, it's because they were using HyperVM (which has been discontinued due to the recent death of it's author shortly after an exploit was found and affected thousands). HyperVM is the only well-known automated VPS solution. Everything else is indeed manual.

We don't use HyperVM. We use Parallels Business Automation.
    http://www.futurehosting.com
    Managed, Unmanaged VPS, Dedicated Servers, CDN
    Available locations: Australia, Amsterdam, Detroit, London, Santa Clara, Miami

Yes there were other orders ahead of Fudevs, and the reply he got was because he opened several tickets about the order (which doesn't do anything to speed up the process.)

I really wish things were more automated as no host wants their clients to sit around waiting for their new VPS. Rest assured we are looking into options that would allow for that, though.

And again, I do apologize for any delay that's causing any sort of inconvenience. We're working as quickly as possible!
    ~Tracie
    JaguarPC.com

I have been talking with you in pm's for a while. I do see a new pm from you that I haven't replied to here and have a ticket claimed with the same post. I was personally dealing with this because you asked to match a competitor, which we did. I apologize since Im the one responsible here for the sales issue, I wanted to personally continue to work with you on this. Please view my recent email response. And thanks again for your business.
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com

Finally, everything is back as should it be, I think that different timing between my country and USA is the cause of this mistake, as well as i was asking for sales support in wrong time.

what i can say know to be frank and fair, I found full cooperation from the company staff and the CEO which made me feel proud and happy that I am one of the JaguarPC customers.

One of the most important reasons that you continue with the company working in the field of web hosting and Internet services .. Is the susceptibility of the negotiation and the ability to obtain what you want and to get special offers in short time without the trouble is problem and that what happened with JaguarPC

Good news that the service is under development and new improvement as well as new plans and a new system to manage customer.

Best wishes to JaguarPC and Mr. Jag

Coming soon full review after 3 years with JaguarPC

I'm very glad things worked out to your satisfaction.
    ~Tracie
    JaguarPC.com

Jag's sales team has been great for me, as well as their owner(Greg aka Mr.Jag)

I find their offers bit pricey

Quote Originally Posted by cobs View Post
    That's because they don't ridiculously oversell their services like many hosting providers

Quote Originally Posted by cobs View Post
    They are managed vps', afaik.