Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by vladinc View Post
    yea.. I have been with santer for some time now.. and I really cant say I am very pleased with the service..
    Got a vps there , NL location, just order it and after that it went down because the had to move the datacenter or something like that .. yea .. got compensated.. but it was online for about 2 weeks..
    got shared hosting in NL from them as well.. but there was only problems with the virtual memory and the sql server ..
    if there were 100 people browsing the site ( wordpress ) the virtual memory just went mad and my site was limited with memory errors and bla bla.. turns out that is their mysql server issue..
    after i got sick of them asked to be moved to another location for the shared account .. been there for few days and its totally different.. my site works well.. but i am just waiting for something to happen
    So bottom line .. the VPS service ( I have to admit ) is allright for the price and the fact you can host adult .. but the shared hosting.. well.. if I find something for the same price and same parameters ( unlimited BW, space and hosted domains ) I will move ..

P.S. The support is really SLOW indeed .. better search google how to fix your issue than to wait on them .. it will be faster and you might learn something new
    Hello,

We did have outages in DE/CA/NL, we already moved virtual services in those locations and many other locations to our new segment, the new infrastructure offers brand new hardware which is fully owned by Santrex Internet Services ltd, we are offering much better network connectivity in those new locations, much better hardware, raid hardware, SAS drives, better onsite support and much more! the migration will continue until we have fully moved all our locations, we are also offering brand new customised deals on those new segments, the downtime will be kept at minimal in the remaining locations compared to NL/DE/CA, in regards to shared hosting, we can't tell ofcourse who's at fault here, but you can kindly send me an email to admin@santrex.net using your registered email, I will do my best personally to check what is wrong and make sure its fixed for you, we're here to help, and will continue to do so.
    Santrex Internet Services LTD
    http://www.santrex.net

well.. thanks for the offer.. I already moved from NL location to DE location.. and since I am on the new DE server my web site is working perfectly.. I dont know whos fault was before , but it doesnt really matter as everything is fine and sorted now..
    The one thing you can work on ( just my opinion ) is the support time response.. its quite slow.. and Live chat will be great

Quote Originally Posted by vladinc View Post
    well.. thanks for the offer.. I already moved from NL location to DE location.. and since I am on the new DE server my web site is working perfectly.. I dont know whos fault was before , but it doesnt really matter as everything is fine and sorted now..
    Hello,

Okay, you know what to do next time you have a problem, I'll be happy to help, have a good evening!

"Time Zone differences" is always an issue with smaller, more independent hosts... Your probably better off going down the road of getting your website hosted by a local provider if it's 24/7 support your wanting.
    Buzzhosting - The Reliable Choice!
    █ Affordable Domains, Reliable Hosting, Hosted Mail, Virtual Private Servers
    cPanel - Softaculous - CloudFlare Partners - 24/7 Support
    █ Free .com domain name with the purchase of our Freedom Package!

Quote Originally Posted by buzzhostingUK View Post
    "Time Zone differences" is always an issue with smaller, more independent hosts... Your probably better off going down the road of getting your website hosted by a local provider if it's 24/7 support your wanting.
    Hello,

Thanks a lot for the comment and advice, but Santrex does operate a REAL 24/7 support using remote employees all around the globe.

In my case, i'm still with them because of the 1st rule.
    1. Remember this: "All payments to santrex.net are non-refundable"
    Is this mentioned on their website, or did they tell you afterwards? Because if this wasn't in their terms of service, they'll have to pay you a refund if you open up a dispute with the payment processor.

Bad company

I used santrex a long time ago and i had nothing but hassle with them also ugh.. Bad company AVOID

Quote Originally Posted by Shinjiru Technology View Post
    Is this mentioned on their website, or did they tell you afterwards? Because if this wasn't in their terms of service, they'll have to pay you a refund if you open up a dispute with the payment processor.
    Hello,

The terms of service are on the website, you need to accept them before you process a payment, so we don't inform users with anything afterwards, users must read the terms of use before purchasing any product anywhere on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownUsername View Post
    I used santrex a long time ago and i had nothing but hassle with them also ugh.. Bad company AVOID
    Hello,

Not everyone's experience is the same as yours or others, out of a few thousand clients its normal to be unable to satisfy a small number of users, we strive to provide the best possible experience to our users, improvement is part of our daily tasks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12