Looking for new host

I'm looking for a reasonably priced company that can offer the following:

Unmanaged servers.
    Per port load balancing.
    Ability to customise ports/bandwidth packages on a per account not per server basis.

I want to start off small (probably 3 servers - 2 web / 1 db) and be able to easily upgrade in the future (add more servers).

I don't need a huge amount of bandwidth, 1-2k Gb should be fine with 100Mbit port but 1Gbit VLAN between the servers.

I would prefer UK hosting but US/EU will be fine as well.
    Not too worried about support, as long as in the event of network/hardware failure it's resolved quickly.

Are there any companies that can do this and aren't extortionately priced?

Minneapolis, MN
    I think your price is going to vary significantly depending on how much SAN you require (and what SAN technology: iSCSI/CIFSorNFS/Fiber attached/etc.), and what kind of computing power your servers require.

For reasonably priced to give you what you listed without knowing the above, I'd suggest Softlayer, but their DC's are US-only.
    01 Networks / Hosting and Consulting Services
    Pay as you Go hosting -- the cheapest prices in town.
    Zimbra (Network Edition and Open Source) Hosting
    100% full uptime guarantee / 24x7x365 support

I've looked at Softlayer and have used them in the past for something else.

The annoying things are that to have a private 1Gbit VLAN I have to have a 1Gbit public interface as well which means their firewall/load balancing solutions sky rocket in price.

I understand why they do it, so they can plug you into a single switch and setup the VLAN like that, but it's a shame they aren't a little more flexible in that department.

To start with 100GB SAN should be sufficient.

Washington State
    Get in touch with *******.com. They have a great sales team, and they have people that specialize in HA and load balancing and all that good stuff.

Good luck!
    FazeWire Web Services.
    || We have provided great prices and better support since 2006. Located in Seattle, WA!
    || -----------------
    || Shared Hosting - VPS - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Software Licenses

I'll check them out, thanks

It's hard to find a company that does all this and isn't expensive.

Think I might use a dual primary DRBD setup on the web servers instead of the SAN and later add in an extra box for storage and just go for a cheaper provider that offers per port load balancing!