Thread: Spam - Fudevs

Spam - Fudevs

Hello everyone,

I do not intend to name or shame this, Though has anyone been reveiving Spam from Fudevs?

I have received nearly 3 messages promoting Fudevs Services and Hosting Plans, I have received these to my personal and hotmail addresses and find them non-appropritate.

Has anyone else received them?

Thanks
    Sean
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

Luckily none I have received yet. Any way it is irritating to see some messages which we have never interested in our inbox especially in personal mails. Contact them and tell them to stop this. Also check the headers to fing it exactly coming from them, as there is possibilities to get that sort of mails from persons who have affiliates with them.

Thanks Matt, Yeah it comes in English/Arabic so it is not all that easy to read. I will contact them accordingly though to seperate e-mail boxes it seems to be a bit of spam or as you say an affiliate spammer.

The e-mail address attached was from GMAIL though I will double check the headers and confirm.

Thanks
    Sean

did you ever have any of their services? or did they just find your email and start emailing you somewhere? because that would be annoying...especially for someone with no interest in the company's services in the first place.

Hello NJ,

No I have never had any services with Fudevs. I believe it is just a random message to seperate e-mails or spam, I will contact them and see what happens from there. I have been busy today so have not had much time too contact them.

*Sighs*

Quote Originally Posted by ATH-Sean View Post
    Hello NJ,

No I have never had any services with Fudevs. I believe it is just a random message to seperate e-mails or spam, I will contact them and see what happens from there. I have been busy today so have not had much time too contact them.

*Sighs*
    then it's just complete spam - and coming from a gmail account makes it worse...

But I've never gotten anything from them. even if I did, i most likely didn't care enough to open.