Post Linux Admin / Security Vulnerability Analyst looking for Full / Part Time Employment

Hello,

I am Anees, and I hail from India. I am working as a Freelancer in Server Security and Linux Server Administrator for past 3 and half years. I have worked for Hosting companies and Data centers as a Technical Support Engineer / Team Leader in the past. I have a bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering and I am a Redhat Certified Engineer too.

I would like to take this opportunity to put forward a quote for remote system administration of your Linux servers. A few among the many tasks that I perform are:

Installation, configuration and fine tuning of Apache, Exim, FTP, DNS, mySQL
    Installation and configuration of PHP and Perl on the server.
    Installation and configuration of extra PHP modules and plugins like IonCube loader, Zend Optimizer etc
    Installation and configuration of additional WHM plugins like WHMXtra, RVSkin Manager and RVSite Builder etc

If your server is a target of DDOS attacks or Spam attacks (inbound and outbound) or Brute force attacks, and don't know how to tackle them, then I am the guy you are looking for.

These type of attacks mentioned above can easily cause the server load to rise to such an extend that it goes down. In general, a server once online remains online until there occur a network or hardware failure, or till the sys admin restarts it. If you find yourself submitting reboot tickets with the NOC every other day, then maybe you should harden the server. Here are the things I could help you with:

Installation, configuration and fine tuning of APF, BDF and CSF to prevent DDOS attacks
    Install and configure PRM to check load spikes and kill unwanted processes automatically
    Configure exim to trace spammers on your server
    Create and install shell scripts that automatically delete unwanted mails from the mail queue every hour
    Configure exim to reject mails from IPs that are listed in common RBLs. This could reduce a lot of incoming spam issues on the server
    Install and configure Apache modules like mod_security, mod_throttle, mod_bandwidth and many more (whichever required) to stop Cross scripting attacks and Remote file inclusion attacks
    Fine tuning of FTP and DNS servers

Has your server been hacked recently?? How did he get in? Is the server still vulnerable? Are you receiving abuse reports originating from your server? Well, I may help you with all these:

Tweak built-in Linux parameters to increase security
    Search for vulnerable files and directories on the server
    Search for common hacker installed shell scripts like c99 and r57
    Search and find suspicious processes and ports open on the server
    Install and run Rootkit hunters like chkrootkit, rkhunter etc to look for compromised binaries

Nowadays we could find so many websites affected with <hidden> iframe scripts/codes. These are mainly caused due to the vulnerability in servers. Most support companies wont give much support for this as it is time consuming and also need to investigate how that iframe is injected. So you can contact me for this. I can clean all the injected iframe scripts from all files of your account using some custom scripts and also make the server more secure and stable :-)

I would be pleased to help you out with your server related issues.

If you have any ticketing system and would like me to support your clients, please let me know. I am also available to look after your helpdesk/ticketing systems :-)

You can contact me via email ([email protected]) or AIM (aneestty). Please let me know if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
    Anees

AIM : aneestty
    Mail : [email protected]

Email me your resume jason_slominski [at] yoozers [dot] com

Hello Jason,

I have sent my resume to your email id. Please have a look and let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,
    Anees