Question Reseller Zoom, Advice on getting a refund under 30 day guarantee

I had a reseller account with Reseller Zoom, however due to a number of outages and support I was not happy with I decided to cancel well within their 30 day money back guarantee period.

Iv'e had excuse after excuse from their management that they are too busy with tickets and that they will action my refund within 5 days. 7 days later no luck and Paypal don't seem interested.

Any advice on how I can get my money back from them?

Posting here usually helps. Have you tried ringing them up? Ring their sales team and ask to be passed onto a manager, explain the situation etc?
    Plagiarism Guard - Protect Against Content Theft
    Tristan Perry - Personal blog

Try to contact Jag (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=236) and see what he can do about it. To be able to use the Private Messaging feature of the forum you need to have 5 posts, but keep in mind that you may not post spam/fluff in order to reach that number.

call them up and see what's going on. refunds with paypal doesn't take more than 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by psh1 View Post
    I had a reseller account with Reseller Zoom, however due to a number of outages and support I was not happy with I decided to cancel well within their 30 day money back guarantee period.

Iv'e had excuse after excuse from their management that they are too busy with tickets and that they will action my refund within 5 days. 7 days later no luck and Paypal don't seem interested.

Any advice on how I can get my money back from them?
    I have the same issue on a backup VPS I purchased from them, its been nearly 2 weeks now. I have a Cancellation Ticket opened with them & a Support ticket. Lets wait and see been a long time since I have had it opened.

They have gotten back to me but no sign of cancellation...
    Icene Inc. Serving Customers since 2005 with a 99.9% Uptime Promise
    24/7/365 Live Chat & Ticket Support We accept Credit Cards, PayPal & Other Payment methods
    Offering Shared, Reseller & Business cPanel Hosting with Fantastico 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by Icene Solutions View Post
    I have the same issue on a backup VPS I purchased from them, its been nearly 2 weeks now. I have a Cancellation Ticket opened with them & a Support ticket. Lets wait and see been a long time since I have had it opened.

They have gotten back to me but no sign of cancellation...
    Not sure if you are the same person, but someone else in the Reseller Zoom forums is again having the same problem.

My frustration is them not actioning the refunds within their promised 30 days.

Look like I may have to chase, at my own expense, them on the phones soon.

Pm or email me your ticket #, or info. Two weeks ago we just switched our software over to the new client dashboard. It was a big improvement but also exposed yet more reasons why we needed to leave that old setup. These are no doubt delayed because of it. We will fix it, I will make sure of it personally and apologize.
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com

I see Greg has already responded to this, but I also wanted to respond. Like I replied to you on our own forums when you asked about your refund, you will get it, we are simply behind on sales and billing tickets due to a migration to an entirely new back end as well as a new interface for clients to manage their accounts. This resulted in a HUGE volume of tickets. You will get your refund, we are not out to cheat anyone out of a refund if they are eligible for it. I apologize it has taken this long but like i said we are not out to cheat anyone.

There are also numerous ways on our forums to contact me directly

-------------------

With them actively looking into it like they are, I'd just patiently wait. They know about it, and so I'd try and be patient. They'll take care of you.

Quote Originally Posted by UH-Bobby View Post
    With them actively looking into it like they are, I'd just patiently wait. They know about it, and so I'd try and be patient. They'll take care of you.
    The only replies I have had to date are, "We are behind and will get round to it", no one has updated the ticket I raised even just to say my request has been noted.

I have never dealt with any type of business before who has just constantly told a customer to "be patient". to me that still is not acceptable.

Now Greg (Jag) has kindly said he will look into this issue, he hasn't just told me to "be patient", that's the level of service I expect and appreciate.

The only replies I have had to date are, "We are behind and will get round to it", no one has updated the ticket I raised even just to say my request has been noted.

I have never dealt with any type of business before who has just constantly told a customer to "be patient". to me that still is not acceptable.

Now Greg (Jag) has kindly said he will look into this issue, he hasn't just told me to "be patient", that's the level of service I expect and appreciate.
    I can understand the frustrations. But both of them, Greg and Mike has replied you. I am not saying always it is comfortable to hear 'to be patient', but if there is a genuine reason behind it I would try to be patient.

I'm still here, being patient, waiting for a refund.

Glad to see Resellerzoom have sorted out their new hosting control panel and an affiliate scheme and are now granting points to their current clients.

Obviously still to busy to action a refund.

Not sure if you are the same person, but someone else in the Reseller Zoom forums is again having the same problem.

My frustration is them not actioning the refunds within their promised 30 days.

Look like I may have to chase, at my own expense, them on the phones soon.
    No not the same person I only dealt with them through their ticket system, but after a "chargeback/rude" ticket to them I saw my cancellation come to light and my refund the same day.

So yes, they might be slow and it might take a lot of work but it does get done.

On the other hand I'll never be going with them again.
    Icene Inc. Serving Customers since 2005 with a 99.9% Uptime Promise
    24/7/365 Live Chat & Ticket Support We accept Credit Cards, PayPal & Other Payment methods
    Offering Shared, Reseller & Business cPanel Hosting with Fantastico 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Its your right!! you shouldn't leave them. Email them everyday till you get the money.
    Hosting Template Designs. Valid xHTML / CSS Designing.
    PHP & MySQL Application Coding.
    PM me for Pricing Details.

Reputation is something that every company should take care about.

but after a "chargeback/rude" ticket to them I saw my cancellation come to light and my refund the same day.
    It shouldn't come down to that. When did this happen?

So yes, they might be slow and it might take a lot of work but it does get done.
    The OP has been waiting for something like 2 weeks now. Even if refunds would be handled in the order that they come in (which would most sense), and there is a serious backlog of them, 2 weeks of waiting is quite worrying. It is enough time to start making some customers actually resort to chargebacks, which are never good for a merchant account.

I have now received a full refund, so thank you very much Reseller Zoom.

Glad to hear you got a refund.