Need VPS with same requerements and move from current one

Hello i have been using vps for 1.5 years. And now i have some problems with current hosting provider. Can you offer me something similar to this offer
    Disk space: 12gb
    bandwith: 600gb
    memory: guaranteed 512 burstable 1024(may this be higher)
    installed os linux
    direct admin or cpanal (don't mind)

And to be able to move everything from current to your hosting without any kind of reward. And to be able to make personal ns and to offer me in the package one shared and one unique ip. And to explain here if it is needed to change some sort of information within my domain register so the domains to work perfectly. And support is very high on my priority list fod choosing the right one.

thanks

Hi kafka,

We have a "Web Hosting Offers" section on this forum, you might want to check it out, there are a lot of providers offering plans with specifications that meet your criteria.

If you can't decide between them all, make a search in this forum for the company name you're interested in and you should find a few reviews, they should help you make up your mind.

Good luck!
    █ Wafer VPS
    US North Carolina Based
    Self-Managed OpenVZ VPS Hosting
    Check out our offers!

If you list your budget and whether you looking for managed or unmanged VPS you should be able to get some recommendations here as well.
    Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - VPS - Dedicated Servers - Cloud Hosting - Email Marketing
    BuyHTTP, LLC - R1Soft CDP backup and RVsitebuilder included with all shared/reseller plans
    Cloud Hosting Truly redundant high available cloud from a trusted name.

Quote Originally Posted by kafka13 View Post
    Hello i have been using vps for 1.5 years. And now i have some problems with current hosting provider. Can you offer me something similar to this offer
    Disk space: 12gb
    bandwith: 600gb
    memory: guaranteed 512 burstable 1024(may this be higher)
    installed os linux
    direct admin or cpanal (don't mind)

And to be able to move everything from current to your hosting without any kind of reward. And to be able to make personal ns and to offer me in the package one shared and one unique ip. And to explain here if it is needed to change some sort of information within my domain register so the domains to work perfectly. And support is very high on my priority list fod choosing the right one.

thanks
    To answer your question...

Hosting providers are not allowed to make you offers in this forum. You would need to search the hosting offers section.
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ www.fiberpeer.com

I've heard nothing but good experiences from people hosted with Knownhost, so you should give them a try. I don't know what your budget is but they have a few plans around the same specs as your current host. I personally have had experiences with ServInt and they have been nothing but top notch. Good luck!

Linode.com, Slicehost.com

If you running cPanel at the moment, Then most VPS provides will do a free migration from your current VPS to theirs, If not you'd have to do it manually or pay extra to get it migrated.

What is your budget, and what is the VPS being used for?

As others have said, the offers forum is always being updated so keep an eye on it for some good deals!
    WHSuite - Billing, Automation and Client Management Software.

KnownHost.com, FutureHosting.com and InMotionHosting.com comes to mind.

Kafka, are you looking for a managed or unmanaged solution?