Arrow Volunteer Windows Server Admin

I am a UK based remote server admin looking to work voluntarily on a Windows+Plesk based hosting environment in return for a reseller hosting account on the server(s) I manage.

I can spend a few hours a week performing maintenance on the server, resolving support tickets and generally keeping it up to date with patches, the latest versions of software and ensuring it performs well in a shared hosting environment. I have previously managed servers for a number of small hosting companies, all based on either Windows 2000 or 2003 with IIS 5 or 6 respectively, and all running various versions of Plesk for Windows.

My full time job involves the management of a network of 10 Windows servers and 70 Windows clients for a telecommunications company in the south of England. I would like to supplement my knowledge in the hosting environment with an almost-unpaid volunteer role, and take payment by means of a hosting account to run my blog, email and a few sites for friends.

If I sound like the kind of guy you're after or you have questions for me, please do drop me a PM via WebHostingTalk, and I'll let you know the best way to get hold of me.

Quote Originally Posted by danieldarkley View Post
    I am a UK based remote server admin looking to work voluntarily on a Windows+Plesk based hosting environment in return for a reseller hosting account on the server(s) I manage.

I can spend a few hours a week performing maintenance on the server, resolving support tickets and generally keeping it up to date with patches, the latest versions of software and ensuring it performs well in a shared hosting environment. I have previously managed servers for a number of small hosting companies, all based on either Windows 2000 or 2003 with IIS 5 or 6 respectively, and all running various versions of Plesk for Windows.

My full time job involves the management of a network of 10 Windows servers and 70 Windows clients for a telecommunications company in the south of England. I would like to supplement my knowledge in the hosting environment with an almost-unpaid volunteer role, and take payment by means of a hosting account to run my blog, email and a few sites for friends.

If I sound like the kind of guy you're after or you have questions for me, please do drop me a PM via WebHostingTalk, and I'll let you know the best way to get hold of me.
    My apologies - bit of a blond moment - but WHT doesn't appear to have PMs enabled. Please post a reply to this thread instead!