Fort Worth, TX

True Blood - Do you watch it?

My cousin told me about this show a couple of weeks ago, as she watches it. It caught my interest as Alan Ball is the producer who produced Fix Feet Under, which I really liked.

I watched the first episode of True Blood (On Demand, with our cable provider) and it was ok. I didn't think it was good at first. I watched 3 more episodes.. and darn it... I have been hooked. I watched all of season 1, and the first few episodes of season 2. I must say, this show is very addicting.

If you decide to watch it... let's say it's a very Mature (MA) series. 18+ is a definite! Lots of sex, and violence... heck it's a vampire show, so know that going in.

If you have seen it, do you like it? / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

London, United Kingdom
    Just about to start on Season 2 - was very impressed with Series 1 (bar a couple of episodes) - highly recommended TV
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Ya, I watch the whole first season last year, and have been watching season 2 now, love it!