What would you do?

Hey everyone! I'm trying to figure out a few things and I wanted to to know your opinions and/or suggestions.

I'm in need of some type of server administration, and etc. A few friends referred me to serveradmins.NET and Platinum Server Management. I would like to limit the list on who has access to my servers and this is why I am debating on either hiring a firm or hiring a few individuals to take care of the work. What would you do?

My marketing budget is $1k(start-up), I'm not sure where I should advertise, and I'm looking for your advice. I do know of HostVoice and I'm already using it any others? I am also interested in advertising in web magazines as well, if you any know please do tell

thanks everyone for your help!

you can even refer to list of affordable Media at

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=871857

There isn't much information on that page, and I have already saw it. Thanks tho

i've used ezsm (ezsm.com i think)for my servers, for about 5 years with no problems or issues at all.

Made my life asier after my server tech friend took a job overseas without notice.

cheers
    ian

I use Platinum Server Management

I've used Platinum Server Management for years, and I have never had any problems with them whatsoever.

They are fast, knowledgeable, and friendly. Highly recommended!
    sohoUniverse.com - Premium Soholaunch Hosting
    AUTHORIZED SOHOLAUNCH PROGRAMMING PARTNER
    A Proud Member of the Web Business Alliance

Platinum Server Management is great. Used them a few hours ago, and they are easily the best you can get if you are on a budget by FAR, and probably better then some of the companies who charge double or triple then what they do. The way they are able to do it you ask? They only support one specific platform, linux/cPanel, so everyone there is trained and is able to get the job done. You cannot be the jack of all trades without mastering one first

The prices are very good with PSM.
    And heard a lot of good about them.

PSM are good , and pretty much stable.
    IPStrada When uptime counts.
    Warren Buffet: Honesty is very expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people.

They are better.

Quote Originally Posted by IsThatJose View Post
    My marketing budget is $1k(start-up), I'm not sure where I should advertise, and I'm looking for your advice. I do know of HostVoice and I'm already using it any others? I am also interested in advertising in web magazines as well, if you any know please do tell

thanks everyone for your help!
    If you don't mind a little face to face interraction with people, that $1k will do wonders in the local market.
    Imeanwebhosting.com - Shared cpanel hosting, 99.9% uptime.
    10 min average ticket responses, softaculous, rvsitebuilder, and more!
    Reliable, affordable shared hosting. I Mean Web Hosting!

I vote for PSM as well.
    eVerity.com
    Celebrating 9 years of customer service. Domain names, shared/semi-dedicated/dedicated hosting, SSL certificates, merchant accounts, reseller options, and referral program, since July 2000.

I also say PSM. They have done a great job securing and supporting our servers.
    Hey Mikey likes it!