Thread: Help Please.

Question Help Please.

I have just started my own reseller account. I'm only 16, and didn't see it as a problem.

I wanted to make a paypal account to handle payments, but in the UK, you have to be 18 to have a paypal account. I know some people at 16 do have a paypal account, but if I got caught, it could really damage payments, so I wouldn't want to risk.

I know I could ask my parents or someone over the age of 18 to sign up, but, I don't really want to do this (Don't really know why).

I did have a paypal business account, but once I found out you had to be 18, I deleted it.

So my question is, is there a good payment gateway that I could use at my age? I was looking at 2checkout. I looked at their terms but couldn't see a age requirement there. Can someone confirm this for me, as I may have missed this.

Thanks for any help

Maybe get a partner who is of age?
    Need money? Got money? Want to talk? The Money Forums
    New! Web hosting jobs!

The PitLane
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hosting Team View Post
    Maybe get a partner who is of age?
    or wait 24 months
    - There are many types of Marmalade -

San Francisco
    I think your best option as you already know is asking your parents. Maybe you could get a friend who is 18 to sign up for you.

I could help you danatu, pm me.

Ulyanovsk, Russia
    Contact 2Checkout directly and ask them about their terms and conditions.

Also, you could ask your parents for help - that is the best alternative to my mind.

United States
    I am not sure if there is any age requirement with 2checkout. It is not free to open an account with them. I will assume there will not be restrictions. Your best bet is to contact them.