ServInt Launches New Summer Discounts On Enterprise VPS Line

ServInt: Innovation Continues to Fuel The Best Enterprise VPS In The Business:

When it comes to choosing a host there are plenty of options. Many hosts lure customers with penny services and shiny buzzwords but are nowhere to be seen when their clients need support. Others throw features and venture money into products that create more problems than solutions.

Unfortunately, they often don't stay in business long enough to innovate their way to success.

ServInt, on the other hand, has been in hosting for nearly 15 years. In that decade and a half we have risen with the best, suffered with the bust, and emerged as a strong innovator in webhosting technology. We have the best Enterprise VPS in the business and have the battle scars and reputation to prove it.

Earlier this year we extensively upgraded the entire ServInt VPS line. We doubled RAM, raised and in most cases doubled storage, and increased bandwidth on each of our VPS packages at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.

We deployed this upgrade to both existing and new customers for the 4th time in less than 3 years. Rest assured, this won't be the last time either, we’ll continue to improve our service.

You’re never left behind with ServInt.

The key to our success is that every VPS product is a true Enterprise-class DSR - a Dedicated Server Replacement™ - brought to you exclusively by ServInt. Our implementation of VPS harnesses the power of Open Source technology coupled with more than 50,000 lines of our own painstakingly intricate code to better secure and optimize your server.

Our Solutions: http://www.servint.net/newvpspackages

Here are just two examples:

Essential VPS
    30 GB Disk Space (RAID 10 on 15k rpm SAS drives)
    1 TB Monthly Transfer
    768 MB Guaranteed (1.5 GB Burst RAM)
    $49 Monthly

SuperVPS
    75 GB Disk Space (RAID 10 on 15k rpm SAS drives)
    3 TB Monthly Transfer
    4 GB Guaranteed (8 GB Burst RAM)
    $199 Monthly

A ServInt VPS is fast, ingeniously and securely managed, and backed by a reputation we strive tirelessly to maintain. Our Managed Services Team takes their work seriously and personally, striving to provide the fastest, most efficient, least invasive PROACTIVE support in the industry.

Our expertise in the command line helps you focus on the bottom line. RELAX. Your server is up and running.

Special WHT Offer:

As a special summer promotion, you can try ANY of ServInt's VPS or SuperVPS products and get 25% off of the first two months! Use the Promotion Code 'whtsummer09' when ordering and receive 25% off of the first 2 months of any VPS or SuperVPS!

Testimonials:

Check out this WHT thread for a few testimonials after our upgrade announcement. Or just search around. You'll like what you hear.

ServInt's Green Hosting initiative:

Click for information on our Green Initiative. Our entire VPS line is augmented by a massive carbon offsetting program, a large-scale tree planting campaign and an advanced recycling program. This is in addition to our continuous implementation of energy efficient technologies from both the hosting as well as the administrative side.

At ServInt, we feel we have a responsibility to better serve and preserve.

Come join the ServInt family and help make a difference.

Contact [email protected] or call 1-800-5-SERVINT (1-800-573-7846). If you would like to place an order, please use the links provided above or visit ServInt.net for many more products and options.
    Christian Dawson
    Chairman, i2Coalition
    http://www.i2coalition.com
    follow us on Twitter @i2coalition!

Hello!

What is your port speed?
    Where is your Datacenter located?
    Essential VPS is fully managed right?

I could answer that:
    - 1000 mbps
    - Virginia, USA
    - Fully managed: service is beyond words, super helpful staff!

I will be posting a thorough review with them after a few more months of service, but so far, top notch hardware/network and fantastic service. Couldn't realistically be any happier!

wow. 1GBPS for real? cool.

about the 2 month 25% off deal, how can I get it? should I pay in 3 months in advance?

also,

do you offer free migrations? I'm using cpanel.
    do you have test IP and speedtest?
    what kind of hardware are you using? I prefer Intel based processors.
    How many vps goes into the server?

Please answer ASAP. I need the server before Monday next week

Hi there! Let me answer each of your questions in detail:

Quote Originally Posted by sleepybear View Post
    wow. 1GBPS for real? cool.
    I actually talked to frankiee about this last week. Here was my in-depth response to his question about gigabit:

---
    Chances are if a client goes from pushing low traffic levels to pushing anywhere close to 1 Gbps something may be wrong - and even if it isn't, a line of communication needs to be opened with the client so that this client understands the implications of them pushing high levels of traffic. You WANT it to be like that. Nobody here wants to accidentally push a Gigabit of traffic!

By default you're not going to push more than 100 Mbps on a VPS without special arrangement. ServInt has the ability to unlimit clients who require pushing traffic in excess of 100 Mbps, but we need to work with you to set something like that up and there are a number of factors to consider in doing so.

That being said, special arrangements can be made. We've successfully done so on several occasions. Two months ago we had a client on a SuperVPS whose book hit #1 on the Amazon.com best seller list. We quickly put together a special arrangement with him and had him pushing a consistent 180 Mbps for the next couple of weeks. If I recall correctly, he spiked to somewhere around 250 Mbps!

The point is that if you work with us we can get you the power you need when you need it - but nobody is - by default - open to the LIABILITY of a Gigabit connection. Does that make sense?
    ---

about the 2 month 25% off deal, how can I get it? should I pay in 3 months in advance?
    You can pay in advance if you want but you don't need to. Just use the coupon mentioned above and it will take 25% off of your first invoice, 25% off of your second, automatically.

do you offer free migrations? I'm using cpanel.
    In most cases, yes! Details of our Managed Migration program are here:
    http://www.servint.net/managedmigration.php

do you have test IP and speedtest?
    Sure! Please feel free to visit or traceroute to the following link, where you will find a few test downloads.

It is hosted on a ServInt Essential VPS, providing you with a performance baseline:

http://vps-speed-test.servint.net

what kind of hardware are you using? I prefer Intel based processors.
    Intel processors it is!. Minimum host server specs are listed here:

http://www.servint.net/vps-featuresandupgrades.php

How many vps goes into the server?
    That depends on a whole host of factors. Different products have different limits, and different host machine configs as well. There are upwards limits for each variable, but even then a ton of factors are considered before any new VPS is placed on a host machine. Host count per box is low across the board, but may vary by day as customers upgrade, migrate, and change account status. Our host machines are all actively monitored so if the load status changes, our Engineers balance as necessary. We don't oversell the resources on any of our packages, and we try to ensure that burstable resources are available when necessary. I can't give you an exact number, but I promise you that you'll get the resources you've been guaranteed.

I hope this information helps,

Christian
    Christian Dawson
    Chairman, i2Coalition

I just run a small blog that consumes 2-3GB bandwidth daily so I don't care if its 1GBPS or 100MBPS as long as the connection is fast.

So the migration will take only hours right? I only have 4 sites to transfer =)

Okay. Thanks for your help christian =)

So the migration will take only hours right? I only have 4 sites to transfer =)
    Generally that's the case. Each site is different so it's tough to say for sure, but we work to make it as quick, easy and painless as possible. I look forward to welcoming you to the ServInt family!

-Christian
    Christian Dawson
    Chairman, i2Coalition

Just signed up on your Essential VPS. =) I hope I can get my servers soon =)

I have also signed up today and waiting for my servers !!