Any hosts that take echeck?

Hello, My name is Alan and im new to these forums, but I wanted to know what webhost takes eCheck?

The only ones I know of are:
    lunarpages
    godaddy

Are there any others?

I dont have a credit card, and I don't really have the patience to go through a long waiting process with paypal, as I dont even use paypal.

Oh and a Canadian friend of mine wanted to know what webhost takes Interac Email Money Transfer and/or Interac Online?
    Last edited by cleowin; 06-30-2009 at 01:38 AM.

Well I have not seen any providers who accept this but most will accept PayPal's eCheck.
    However, the downside is you will need to wait for 3 to 5 days for it to be cleared before your hosting account will be set up.
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

There's no real way to pay for a host using e-check without the waiting process. Any host that uses PayPal will take an e-check but it will take 7 to 14 days for it to process. As far as I know there is no faster/better way to do it unless you want to do a wire transfer (which in many cases costs between $5 and $20 per payment).
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

e-checks...gotta love them lol. they are regular payments, you just won't get your service until the check clears. most hosts wouldn't have a problem with it (not that I know of) - you'll only suffer from having to wait so long for the check to clear.

cleowin I would recommend you use FIND A HOST option in here. You place your requirements and the payment methods and then you will start receiving the direct offers. I suppose that would be the quickest way to get in touch with the providers which can offer that to you

DFo you have CC? I assume everyone adult can have it and use for the online payments. It appears payment method prevents you choose web hosting solution, so if you can have CC better use that and you will have rich choice

Cheers
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Any hosting using Authorize.net (there are a lot of them I would think) can also potentially take eChecks, since eCheck is processed through Authorize.net.
    eVerity.com
    Celebrating 9 years of customer service. Domain names, shared/semi-dedicated/dedicated hosting, SSL certificates, merchant accounts, reseller options, and referral program, since July 2000.

There are a majority of hosts which don't accept e-check, my first guess would be that it can take a while to clear which makes it inconvenient for both the host and the client.

I know of a few hosts which accept PayPal e-check, but thats about it!

Kind Regards,
    Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by SiberForum View Post
    cleowin I would recommend you use FIND A HOST option in here. You place your requirements and the payment methods and then you will start receiving the direct offers. I suppose that would be the quickest way to get in touch with the providers which can offer that to you
    Geez... this is annoying, WHT should forbid that you keep sending people to a service on where you're subscribed to receive leads.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Like others have said, most hosts that take paypal will take the echecks, but you have a waiting period. Just like normal checks, echecks have a clearing process. What I would personally do is either get a debit card, or get a prepaid reloadable card from somewhere. You can still get hosting without a credit card, and without having to go the echeck route.
    Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    █ Enterprise Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Hosting
    █ SpamExperts | CloudLinux | cPanel | Bacula + R1soft | and more!
    █ Full proactively managed, and we specialize in hosting small web hosts