Anyone else having problems with Hivelocity network?

It's been more than 2 hours now since we started getting severe packet losses from our box in HV.

I already posted a ticket and got no reply. Well, actually, a recent ticket was re-opened by the guy I had a live chat with re the problem.

Host-tracker.com reports more than 50% fail for my box in HV. Ping from my location shows 50%-75% loss.

Traceroute shows timeouts after reaching the HV network.

We have had several of these episodes in the past few months. Most times they lasted about 5-10 minutes.

Once incident took a long time, though. It had something to do with another box (not ours) on the same router that was being DDoS'ed. The last time (which I think I also posted here in WHT) it had something to do with the upstream provider.

I haven't had any response from the ticket I posted so I was just wondering if anyone else is having problems with their boxes in HV.

It seems all's back to normal now. I still haven't had any reply to my ticket so I don't know what caused the packet losses or how they remedied it.

I've been with them for almost 4 years now and I have had several boxes come and gone with them and I still think they're a topnotch provider.

This is the first time, though, that I haven't had any reply to my ticket with them. I wonder what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by boeki View Post
    It seems all's back to normal now. I still haven't had any reply to my ticket so I don't know what caused the packet losses or how they remedied it.

I've been with them for almost 4 years now and I have had several boxes come and gone with them and I still think they're a topnotch provider.

This is the first time, though, that I haven't had any reply to my ticket with them. I wonder what's going on.

Please PM me the ticket number and I will find out what happened to your ticket.

I got a reply from HV later on stating that there was a bandwidth issue with another box on the same switch as ours so we were affected.

Anyway, all's well and good now. Thanks HV!