Futurehosting Dedicated Servers

I have a couple of VPS accounts with FH that I am extremely happy and pleased with.

I have not seen very much posting about their dedicated servers in this forum. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place, but I am curious to know if anyone is hosting on a dedicated server with them, and are they happy dedicated customers?

Looking to consolidate the two VPS servers potentially to one dedicated server.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by redmeds View Post
    I have a couple of VPS accounts with FH that I am extremely happy and pleased with.

I have not seen very much posting about their dedicated servers in this forum. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place, but I am curious to know if anyone is hosting on a dedicated server with them, and are they happy dedicated customers?

Looking to consolidate the two VPS servers potentially to one dedicated server.
    I've actually not come across many dedicated server reviews for Future Hosting. But perhaps you could take a shot at the WHT search tool. Should definitely turn up some results for you.

I am not sure what the specs are for your VPS's are, but you could get an upgrade without getting a whole dedicated server to meet your needs. More RAM, more CPU, etc. It depends on what the needs are for your next platform so make sure you are clear on your approach to acquiring a new server. You may find the costs of the upgrades to get a dedicated server more expensive than you need to spend.
    - Donovan K
    Want to monitor and manage your customers Windows systems by Client software, web portal, or mobile phone?
    Automated scripts, patching, and remote access too? Ask me how!

Quote Originally Posted by HivelocityJJ View Post
    I've actually not come across many dedicated server reviews for Future Hosting. But perhaps you could take a shot at the WHT search tool. Should definitely turn up some results for you.

I of course used the search tool, which is of course is what prompted this post.

Not much info. That can be a good thing, because generally when people are unhappy they will post it. I am just looking for some people who actually have a dedicated server and would like to take the time to post their experience.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by dspkable View Post
    I am not sure what the specs are for your VPS's are, but you could get an upgrade without getting a whole dedicated server to meet your needs. More RAM, more CPU, etc. It depends on what the needs are for your next platform so make sure you are clear on your approach to acquiring a new server. You may find the costs of the upgrades to get a dedicated server more expensive than you need to spend.
    You might think that I am a little bit nuts for what I am about to say. I have two VPS servers with them without much use on either of them. I should more than likely downgrade to just one VPS or maybe a good hosting account for that matter. I like having the comfort that I am not really competing for resources with others. I have two VPS because I signed up for a better offer, but kept the other one because it is already established with some of my sites, and I have not gotten around to moving to 1 VPS.

So, I was thinking that basically what I am paying for with two VPS accounts, I should be able to afford a good dedicated managed server and have the comfort that all of the resources are mine, and when I get a wild hair.... truly start using the resources.

I am that guy! the one who has something for the sake of having it..... but eventually comes around to realize that I need to do something with it. I figure... dedicated! it's all me and there is no guessing game of whether I might be using too much of this and that... it is what it is... and that might just be the motivating factor that I need to piss or get off the pot.
    Mike

If you are satisfied with their VPS, then it is likely the same with dedicated server.

A provider that can setup a VPS, can for sure setup a good dedicated server also.

So, contact them and stay with them :-)

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    If you are satisfied with their VPS, then it is likely the same with dedicated server.

A provider that can setup a VPS, can for sure setup a good dedicated server also.

So, contact them and stay with them :-)
    Absolutely!

I do however have to ask the questions. In no way, shape, or form would I ever consider dropping them for a better deal with another provider for dedicated services, but I am searching for other FH comments on their dedicated services.

Just looking for experiences on their dedicated servers. I am pretty confident that Vik and the guys offer the same outstanding service in their dedicated offers, but I am one that tries to ask the questions for my own personal comfort.
    Mike

Oh ok.

Well, I believe, if they just started selling dedicated servers, then you won't find any reviews about it.

Maybe, you will be the one to start it :-)

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Oh ok.

Well, I believe, if they just started selling dedicated servers, then you won't find any reviews about it.

Maybe, you will be the one to start it :-)
    We have been selling them for years

Though, most of our dedi customers are not WHT viewers.
    http://www.futurehosting.com
    Managed, Unmanaged VPS, Dedicated Servers, CDN
    Available locations: Australia, Amsterdam, Detroit, London, Santa Clara, Miami

Thank you for the correction FH.

Specially 4 U

I had a couple of VPS's with FH a year or two ago, but I never upgraded to a dedicated server. But I'm sure the service of their servers are just as good as their VPS's.