Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mintyro Windows VPS - Stay away

For those of you that have dealt with me over the years as a provider or as a customer, you should know that I am not given to posting to attempt resolution for anything. You should also know that I long ago gave up any hope of seeing a refund and given that it is about $11 I really don`t care about the money.

To answer the first obvious question:

Why if you have your own servers did you order this vps?

Twofold answer really, I can't see how someone can legally provider windows vps for $10 so my curiosity got the best of me and I needed a windows vps to be able to remotely access to test a project we are working on.

To answer the next obvious question:

Ok so why post?

Because I think that for others $10/20/... may be more significant and this provider is in my opinion about to rip some people off.

Recently I purchased a windows vps from a provider on this board. Link here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=869686

I had a rather fun conversation which I include here. This provider is selling windows vps which cannot connect to Microsoft for patch upgrades and has blamed me, the Datacenter and I don't doubt that given time they will blame Michael Jackson.

Buy at your own risk.

===================

Andre: Hello

Sent at 2:02 PM on Sunday
    shuga808: hi

End of messages received while you were offline at 2:18 AM on Monday
    Andre: Hello I have a vps with you currently and I just have a couple of questions
    The reported issues about not being able to reach Microsoft I have with my vps. Are you saying that others do not have that issue anymore? if so can you rebuild my vps and test it yourself before releasing it to me?
    I have nothing installed on there yet
    Also is there a problem with your helpdesk?

Sent at 8:11 AM on Monday
    shuga808: No.
    Just a whmcs bug.

Andre: good stuff i see its back up i had a screen shot of it being down but its back up

shuga808: What is your vps ip?

Andre: what about reinstalling the vps

shuga808: We can do 1 os reload monthly.
    Free.

Andre: It doesn't connect to Microsoft.com never did.

shuga808: IP?

Andre: 1 second

shuga808: Oh, I see.
    That is a old ip.
    That ip doesn't support it.

Andre: I have been tryign to tell you that it doesn't work since I got it lol

shuga808: Many customers just paid for a upgrade to a plan.

Andre: Can you move me to an ip that does work
    I wont pay for it I want an ip that works so can you move me to one that does
    I am sure you can understand that the vps is delivered in a manner where I cannot do what I need to do which includes accessing msdn.microsoft.com and other ms sites for my testing
    Thats not a customer issue that I or anyone should have to pay for is it?
    I had messaged you on WHT about it Coolraul on there I am one of the moderators if you recall

shuga808: Well the other ips are in Chicago.
    I can't give you a ip there.
    Won't work.

Andre: Are you saying that I can buy a vps from you that doesn't work to some places and that is perfectly fine?

Microsoft, just doesn't work was a chance for you.
    It works for some.

Andre: No offense but that doesn't make a lot of sense. I am willing to work with you but I don't understand that.

shuga808: Liek when you first get the vps it does work.

Andre: O no it doesnt
    Shall I give you all the screenshots of my first login?
    It most certainly doesnt don't even try that
    If you want to try that
    you just said that ip wont work

shuga808: Well it did for the 75% of vps I did check before giving to customers.

Andre: so how are you now saying that it did
    You just said that IP wont work

shuga808: The IP I was given in my DC in portland is way out of my control.

Andre: So there is no way it did when provisioned I am trying to be reasonable
    Um I have beeon on WHT for many years as you have probably and the ip set is within your control
    If they don't work ask your DC to change it

shuga808: It may be a black listed ip.

Andre: Thats what I did when I provided dedicated and vps services
    I understand that but I paid for a vps that should be able to access Microsoft correct?
    So if you are advertising on WHT you should be living up to your advertising

shuga808: I didn't guarentee any of that.
    But I can move you when another customer moves off thye other florida server

Andre: Are you saying that you do not gaurantee that with the vps that you have they will be able to get to any part of the internet including Microsoft for security updates?

shuga808: the*

Andre: You get that its security patches that people will need right

shuga808: No I am saying that this experience was at random.

Andre: Correct so I am asking you as a provider to correct it

shuga808: I can not say nor confirm when this issue will popup

Andre: So until you do, you should probably not be advertising services for windows vps no?

Andre: As people will 100% be unable to properly patch their systems for security holes

shuga808: Not all my customers is experiencing that problem.

Andre: But the ones that aer

shuga808: Only you so far.
    LIke right now.
    All others i solved by moving them to florida.

Andre: are and we can certainly ask them they will be unable to get patched for security fixes

shuga808: So, you have to wait until we get a fresh server.

Andre: Ok well I would like mine solved either in Florida or Chicago

shuga808: CHicago will cost.

Andre: No I don't want to do that instead you are free to refund my payment I don't want an insecure system out there

shuga808: So you'll have to wait until I opena slot in Florida.

Andre: No I am saying I am not going to nor should anyone on WHT have to wait to be able to get security patches
    You advertised windows vps I understand there is an issue

shuga808: Your server is full.
    We no longer offer that plan.

Andre: But you can't just say tough luck you have to run insecure

shuga808: Since I will be removing services from that dc on the next bill.

Andre: Ok so then refund my payment and I will be on my way

shuga808: So I can advertise my new plans.

Andre: I cannot patch it to be able to use it
    O no make no mistake
    I will not allow you to advertise your plans until you stop with the bait and switch routine
    It is unacceptable for you to be trying this with WHT community

shuga808: The new plans are in a whole different dc.
    So they have nothing to do with your vps.
    You can not tell me what nopt to do.

Andre: But your company refuses to honor your advertising
    Really

shuga808: You cna ask anyone without a ip starting with 38. have the vps very fine.

Andre: You are free to do it anywher but WHT that is true.

Andre: I will do so

shuga808: We already announced the old plans are no longer being sold.
    So no defected products are being sold.

Andre: I think you are missing my point and I am being reasonable
    You DID sell defective products that you admit will not connect to a required resource (microsoft)
    People absolutely should not be running unpatched windows servers you know that I know that we all know that

shuga808: But you are telling em not to sell my new products that are not defective.
    That makes no sense

Andre: Actually it does
    Allow me to explain

shuga808: Explain why are you telling me not to sell the new plan?
    When they are better.
    And I have no complaints about it?

Andre: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/rules....ising%20Forums
    Any attempts to defraud or deceive our members may result in your account being suspended.

shuga808: And when it is connected to a 100% dedicated switch?

Andre: Did you sell vps that cannot get to microsoft
    the ips are unable to get to Microsoft

shuga808: Fraud?
    It is your ip that is the problem

Andre: Did you sell windows vps that cannot get to Microsoft
    Thats my question

I am not aware of that.

Andre: The ip that you provided does not allow one to get to microsoft
    Yet earlier in this same conversation you state that my ip is on a block that cannot

shuga808: But I have recently found out hat you currently can not, so I have decided mto move you.
    When there is possible space in florida.
    Have a nice day.
    I will tell you when I have a vps open in florida.
    In 2 to 8 hours.
    Thanks

Andre: Jut don't claim that you didn't post any of this - I am quite sure that is next

Sent at 1:32 PM on Monday
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

I said I will help you by getting you onto a new node, as right now it seems you are not giving me a chance by posting this. I asked you if I can move you to another node. That would solve your problem and give you a new ip. I do not need customers like you, if I offer to help you why not work it out and let me put you on a new node? I can not do magic and setup a dedicated then, install vps software like magic. I will ask you just once to remove this post and work with me if not I will refuse to provide service to you (Right now you are refusing for me to help you, the message you posted is fresh, like 2 to 5 minutes ago). It is not worth it to start crying and posting without contacting the provider. As you guys can see I offered to move him or her to a florida server.
    Last edited by shuga808; 06-29-2009 at 01:58 PM.

Without contacting the provider? I did several times, via ticket and tried via gtalk when your helpdesk was going up and down like a yo-yo.

I am saying it is unacceptable to just say "tough you have to wait" and I KNOW this is another fly by night host in the making. Feel free to give that payment to a charity of your choice. I really don't need it but need you to stop ripping off WHT visitors.

The rest of what you said was pretty much blah blah blah..
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

It was just that dc, that is why I am asking for you to wait, but you have no patience. So you are screwing up my support, by making me put you first, when I said I don't have any dedicated that can pop up online magically. So for your selfishness I have decided to put you on top of the list like a some kind of VIP, as if you are a vip president from another country. I apologize for customers who I am currently assisting, but sometimes you have to prevent people from crying a river. Anywho I hope your happy!

I find this post to be rather funny.

shuga808: No I am saying that this experience was at random.
    shuga808: It may be a black listed ip.
    shuga808: Oh, I see.
    That is a old ip.
    That ip doesn't support it.
    I am not following, so is it random problem, blacklisted ip, or that the ip just doesn't support it.

I can't see how Microsoft will blacklist an IP. But I do know that they can refuse giving upgrades to a pirated Windows key.

shuga808, no offense to you, may I ask how old are you?

1.I can get customers to say that yes they can connect to microsoft.com.
    2. Yes, is it black listed, I had no idea. So I am offering to mvoe you fro FREE to Florida.
    3. Yes just as earlier, it is black listed, even check it on google, I already told you that the service is no longer available to order, they must order the new plans.

@coolraul Please allow me to help you and close this thread.
    Last edited by shuga808; 06-29-2009 at 02:26 PM.

there is nothing wrong with this hosting i tryed microsoft on my vps and yes it was down and i also tryed it on my pc and it was down get your facts right the vps hosting is perfect it was microsoft that was down so do not go blaming shuga808 and for god sakes be patient

FYI i paid the upgrade fee and got on the vps in chicago. Its performance is better than the previous server. I can connect to microsoft.com just fine. I am not using this vps for anything critical and i am very realistic in my expectations of a $15 windows vps.

So far for the money my experience has been ok, given my vps was down for a few days before i moved to the new server, though as i said nothing critical was on it so for me it wasnt a big deal.

Take it for what its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven031291 View Post
    there is nothing wrong with this hosting i tryed microsoft on my vps and yes it was down and i also tryed it on my pc and it was down get your facts right the vps hosting is perfect it was microsoft that was down so do not go blaming shuga808 and for god sakes be patient
    How did you know to come on here and register to comment on this thread?

Can we get the website you are hosting at mintyro?

As a wht visitor only, I don't believe you.
    Linovus Holdings Inc

i was looking though a few forums checking out this hosts rank it seems fine to me

heres a vps i orded 3 days ago been working great and your telling me microsoft dosnt work heres some proof:
    i43.tinypic.com/2s6wx2u.jpg

my site
    fatalgunz.com

heres a vps i orded 3 days ago been working great and your telling me microsoft dosnt work heres some proof:

my site
    fatalgunz.com
    Can you give me the IP? Is it in Portland or one of the "new" servers in Florida or Chicago?

Also providing proof that you can get to Microsoft does nothing. Our provider already said that my ip block cant get to Microsoft. Great that you can but that doesn't help me.
    Linovus Holdings Inc

its in Chicago
    works fine no lagg and i cant complain about anything works fine
    ps ive been though loads of hosting companys though the years this is by far the best hosting company out there
    Last edited by Steven031291; 06-29-2009 at 02:45 PM.

its in Chicago
    works fine no lagg and i cant complain about anything works fine
    ps ive been though loads of hosting companys though the years this is by far the best hosting company out there
    Ah well thats what he wants me to do pay some more money and get moved to Chicago from Portland. He has customers on Portland I guess that some don't work in connecting to Microsoft. Sorry but thats the issue not Chicago or Florida.
    Linovus Holdings Inc

What WHT is waiting to suspend this guy?

Funny how his customers just got on the thread and start defending him, and you can look at the way they type, it looks identical to the way shuga types.

No offense! Hah!

Wow, that's terrible. I know that money isn't the issue but you can't have unprotected systems out there. Perhaps it is something to do with Microsoft's Genuine Advantage Check. It would be interesting to know which kind of license is being installed by the provider whether it is an MSDN license or a VLK license, etc. Perhaps what you should do is contact Microsoft and verify that the VPS is running a genuine license. Sounds like this provider should be avoided at all costs.... CHARGEBACK

but its due to his dc thats not his fault thats theres
    Ah well thats what he wants me to do pay some more money and get moved to Chicago from Portland. He has customers on Portland I guess that some don't work in connecting to Microsoft. Sorry but thats the issue not Chicago or Florida.
    but i dont see how that effects his new dc and why he cant advertise with his new plans because they work only cause you had a bad time dosnt mean you have to ruin it for other people

Actually I am the one helping you, saying I can move you. I asked a friend of mine, if he would leave Florida and pay for a upgrade to Chicago and he said yes, I will transfer you to his vps. Your lucky he did this for you. I am not a fly by host.
    "andre.allen: Just don't claim that you didn't post any of this - I am quite sure that is next"
    Just cause you think something doesn't mean it is true.
    I did not deny it, you a lied when you said I will deny saying I will offer to do what I said.
    Check you email buddy you got your new VPS.
    Also for the safety of me I have screen shot of Microsoft.com working.
    Here:
    http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2046/jiadelivers.jpg
    See the website Microsoft.com works.
    VPS Email:
    http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3041/ready.jpg
    It even shows your vps ip, so what did not not deliver? Or were you being irrational, it is 2 minutes 9:00am I am going to have breakfast.

@LBX None of our vps is not protect ever since we removed the old unmanaged plans and Steve is correct, I can not ask the datacenter to give me new ips or exact ones, as there is only a limited amount of ips. You can ask my Portland Manager he will explain that to you, or wait, let me get a screen shot of me talking to him.
    Last edited by shuga808; 06-29-2009 at 03:02 PM.

Funny how his customers just got on the thread and start defending him, and you can look at the way they type, it looks identical to the way shuga types.

No offense! Hah!
    get our ips and are hosts checked dumb arse
    i live in the uk he lives in america or something like that i think ive only know him a few days after i got hostig off of him

Quote Originally Posted by eSited View Post

No offense! Hah!
    I am not defending his actions in this exact case, because if he sells a vps then it should be able to access microsoft.com, simple as that. He should do whatever necessary to make the customer happy, or give a refund.

I was stating my experience to show that there are some content customers out there and not everyone is unhappy.

I have been a member since 2002 (yes i know i dont post much) which is years before you (no offense ), so i am not someone who joined just to post a good comment.

Why would he want to use this server now after you have plastered the IP to the public?

because if his ip gets attack all shuga808 has to do is report it to his techs and get the attacker shut down

About IPs:
    See in fact I have a business man who has been in business before year 2000 saying that getting a fresh ip is just dumb.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/v81s1y.jpg
    Esited: Your funny check our ips.

Am I still a fly by?
    I gave you the VPS you are the one who lied:
    "Jut don't claim that you didn't post any of this - I am quite sure that is next"
    Just is spelled "Just", just a FYI is someone with a green name.

LOOK HE DID NOT WANT TO SOLVE THIS, WHILE I WAS TALKING TO HIM HE OPENED THIS THREAD, I CAN CHANGE THE IP ON REQUEST. OF COURSE I NEED EVIDENCE. SO I DID DELIVER! SO HE IS STILL SAFE. IF THIS THREAD WASN'T OPENED, HE MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN THE VPS WITHOUT CAUSING HIMSELF MUCH TROUBLE WITH PEOPLE ACCUSING A PERSON IN UK OF BEING A PERSON IN HAWAII! STOP ACCUSING MY CUSTOMERS THAT ARE SAYING WHAT I SAY IS TRUE> THEY ARE JUST GIVING BACK FOR THE WONDERFUL SERVICE I GIVE.
    Last edited by shuga808; 06-29-2009 at 03:21 PM.

i can confirm that microsoft.com works on my vps after i struggle for sometime but managed to get it working and windows update working fine too, i am on the first vps deployment, i put in ticket to upgrade mine to better and still waiting for an answer but i am happy with what i got for what i paid for.

LOOK HE DID NOT WANT TO SOLVE THIS, WHILE I WAS TALKING TO HIM HE OPENED THIS THREAD, I CAN CHANGE THE IP ON REQUEST. OF COURSE I NEED EVIDENCE. SO I DID DELIVER! SO HE IS STILL SAFE. IF THIS THREAD WASN'T OPENED, HE MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN THE VPS WITHOUT CAUSING HIMSELF MUCH TROUBLE WITH PEOPLE ACCUSING A PERSON IN UK OF BEING A PERSON IN HAWAII! STOP ACCUSING MY CUSTOMERS THAT ARE SAYING WHAT I SAY IS TRUE> THEY ARE JUST GIVING BACK FOR THE WONDERFUL SERVICE I GIVE.
    thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by shuga808 View Post
    Am I still a fly by?
    Definitely. I don't see any record for your company in Hawaii with the Department of Commerce & Consumer Affairs......

I want to act out of all decency. I am asking this thread to be locked, why? I delivered double what he asked for 1 GB instead of 512 MB Free to please him, even if he was wrong. I don't want fighting, and why are other host replying? Are they a customer? Have they had experience with me MinTyro, if not then why? If you don't got facts, then don't say it. It confuses people.

Shuga808 should be avoided at all costs. He was a customer of ours, and got quite a few abuse letters because he was trying to brute people's servers.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Aren't you core1hoster who got banned for scamming? And you even closed your site. You host are so biased!

I will get the threads in here from DP, if you don't shut up and stop blaming me. This is not athreat, I jsut want to be at peace.

Idiot, I provide Windows not Linux. You Provide Linux.

The only reason you replied here is because I beat the competition in ways never sen before. My thread was probably the most view thread/active without being a sticky in under 24 hours already nearly 2,000 hits!

Abuse letters, do you have proof it happened? Can you actually checked if that happened? I think you just believed the email that was sent to you, when after I logged on and realized it was virtuzzo and firewwall was enabled I did not use your VPS and told you I will be switching you gave me that email. I also think you don't know how to check your evidence, cause there was none. You did that to not provide me a refund. Your staff or maybe the staff is the same person, but you told me I can get a refund! I think this is probably like a game to some of you it is not. Your nothing, but a kid trying to make a rich scheme, I hate you for closing your site causing many people to loose their data, when it got hacked due to INSECURITY (None of my VPS was hacked). It is about proving the cheapest possible vps with little profit or not to me. You can see the person who posted this is quite wordless now.
    Last edited by shuga808; 06-29-2009 at 03:58 PM.

I'm a customer of Mintyro and i can confirm Microsoft.com has always been working on the VPS he's supplied me. He comes across as an awesome host as he talked to me about making everyone 100% happy.

Joseph

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/2662/abuse3.jpg
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6671/abuse2.jpg
    http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3822/abuse1.jpg

When he was a customer, we got 3 abuse complaints in 1 week for trying to brute people's passwords.

i was looking though a few forums checking out this hosts rank it seems fine to me

my site
    fatalgunz.com
    Thanks for verifying that you are hosting an illegal site and illegal gameserver on WHT!

P.S. Jacob, you getting involved in this is a no no. You will be punished for telling a lie. You were banned on DP and I will do everything to get you banned here to, I don't like how you took advantage of your customers, none of them were happy, you lied multiple times.
    Email you sent Jacob Walls:
    http://i39.tinypic.com/1zoapuo.jpg
    Another one similar:
    http://i42.tinypic.com/2cie980.jpg
    Yet you claim that the first one is not, yours looks similar.
    "Posts are virtual, and so is reputation points, they are never accurate, a 7 year old can have thousands of post, but still be a idiot."
    Originally posted by a Mod from another forum.
    Please search in google "your1hoster scam"
    You will see he advertised in a game hacking forum (Actual hacking tool to edit programs and even bypass protection).
    http://whois.domaintools.com/your1hoster.com
    Is under private whois now.
    You ripped off a template and stole it:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showp...4&postcount=29
    It also shows you are banned.
    Yeah, I don't take your word that you putted against me. It never happened, but I know one thing, you are also using whmcs trails over and over:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showp...4&postcount=28
    Before you sued trails, you used nulled:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showp...5&postcount=24
    You lied about getting management from SingleHop, you never did you customers were never safe.

Btw Jacob, that is text:
    http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/2662/abuse3.jpg
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6671/abuse2.jpg
    http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3822/abuse1.jpg

So you image above is just text! They did not screenshot the actual window with my ip. So that is not proof. I could open a email and put that in! That is not evidence!

I WILL GET DP MODS TO COOPERATE TO GET YOU SUSPENDED IN EVERY FORUM YOU TRY TO LIE OR SCAM IN! YOU MADE A MISTAKE! YOU THOUGHT BY REPLYING TO THIS THREAD YOU WOULD HELP IN GETTING RID OF COMPETITION, ME. HEY KID I WOULD HAVE LET YOU GO CAUSE I AM FORGIVING, BUT MY CUSTOMERS HAPPINESS COMES FIRST. YOU TRIED TO RUIN THEIR HOST WITH LIES.
    ALSO DO A ORIGINAL MESSAGE ON THE EMAIL's LET US SEE WHO's IP IT SHOWS! HAHA!
    Last edited by shuga808; 06-29-2009 at 04:30 PM.

Nice try.

This is not about anyone else but Mintyro and your awful practices. I posted after you told me to have a good day and stopped responding. I have used many hosts most great just trying to run their business. Even when mistakes are made I work with them. You are just simply the worst one I have ever dealt with and it would be hypocritical if I didn't let others know my opinion. I always tell people to share their opinions here.

P.S. I routinely spell horribly without my trusty spell checker. I am an old dude, I need my tools!
    Linovus Holdings Inc

I just said have a good day, because I can't just pop a VPS with magic.
    I admit I misspell a word.
    "But I have recently found out hat you currently can not, so I have decided mto move you.
    Have a nice day.
    In 2 to 8 hours.
    Thanks"
    See mto?
    I mean to.
    Maybe you took it for not.
    See here: "In 2 to 8 hours."
    I really meant i was helping other customer who submitted a ticket before you.
    You got your VPS, you said I wouldn't keep my word, you even got more ram. I did that cause your biased and owned a hosting company.
    Now all I ask is that can you investigate Jacob Wall?
    Last edited by shuga808; 06-29-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBasil View Post
    I'm a customer of Mintyro and i can confirm Microsoft.com has always been working on the VPS he's supplied me. He comes across as an awesome host as he talked to me about making everyone 100% happy.

Joseph
    Are you also in Chicago or Florida? He of course is saying that he can move me to Chicago for a fee or Florida where it works when he has some free space. I say I paid, I should get the service I paid for.

You just signed up here or were you in the advertising thread?
    Linovus Holdings Inc

Quote Originally Posted by shuga808 View Post
    I just said have a good day, because I can't just pop a VPS with magic.
    I admit I misspell a word.
    "But I have recently found out hat you currently can not, so I have decided mto move you.
    Have a nice day.
    In 2 to 8 hours.
    Thanks"
    See mto?
    I mean to.
    Maybe you took it for not.
    See here: "In 2 to 8 hours."
    I really meant i was helping other customer who submitted a ticket before you.
    Then try providing things that work with necessary services and having sufficient capacity to accomodate people. Since it works for everyone else, I have said many times rebuild it. If it is an IP problem then go to your DC and get new ips. Any Datacenter that cannot provide you with ips that are actually routable to essential sites shouldn't be used so can you tell me which DC that is?

I know most of them and am happy to call them myself to ask about it if you wish.
    Linovus Holdings Inc

Not a nice try, Cooraul your missing the point, you got people who are saying false things now! You should fix it! You started this mess! Did you even read the post above?
    Your the one who didn't respond:
    http://i43.tinypic.com/1zyewav.jpg

And I did not lie when I said in 2 to 8 hours, you did nto say you did not understand that.
    I am not a mind reader.

Well my dedicated hosting provider, refused to assign new ips. So I tried if you checked my images.

It's CoolRaul. Not Cooraul. I have 2 l's in there. Cooraul is my cousin on my mothers side. We also refer to him as blanket.
    Linovus Holdings Inc

Quote Originally Posted by Coolraul View Post
    Cooraul is my cousin on my mothers side. We also refer to him as blanket.
    I thought that was one of your brothers? lmao

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast