Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

EasyCpanelHost - Current Issues

Company Domain: Easycpanelhost.com

Little history about this issue before it was taken to where it has gone to now.

Some of My Clients couldn't see their websites after the account was created unless they used a proxy Site and/or Proxy IP. I put in a request to see if the IPs were banned/blocked by the firewall and requested them be removed and safe listed.

I got a reply from my ticket "This will be done"
    and ticket closed.

I returned to my client and asked them to confirm they could see the website hosted by me and in return got a "NO I still can not see my website whats going on".

I then open live chat and discuss this, then I'm told please open a support ticket about this issue so it can be addressed.

I reply I've opened a ticket and it was replied to and said it was done and closed by nothing changed, My client even waited 72hours to ensure any wait period was out of the picture.

Still unable to see the website "This now includes the main domain I offer Hosting from"

Now Bigger Issues at hand.

[Issues with Polices They Have]

24 x 7 x365 Live Support Policy
    The Live chat department worked until I started having issues with my account and Placing Tickets in wasn't getting responses
    I then went to live chat and then get the following error

Code:
    Message cannot be sent to Online Support
    because company email address was not specified
    by company administrator.

Please try contacting the company directly
    by email address you may find on the company web site.

USA & Canada Toll Free # 1-866-231-8146

I call the US Toll Free # and find that its "Suspended"

Leaving No resort but to contact them with the following number

1.905.426.0278 Head Office " Pickering, Ontario Canada"

Which goes to a Fowarding " Currently Not Available"

Yet I called at the time of operation
    Monday - Friday 5am - 10 PM EST
    Sat & Sunday 9am - 10PM EST

I placed my first call at 10AM EST - Got same message
    Placed my Second call at 1PM EST - Got same message
    Placed my 3rd call at 3:30PM EST - Got same message

All Calls were with in Hours of Operation of the Phone Support /Pre-Sales Hours

Help Desk 24 x 7 x 365 30min Response

I've placed 3 support tickets about diffrent issues and none were replied to
    Only one was merged and then placed on hold and later closed.

I put in a Refund Ticket on 06/28/2009 And under the 30min response they state
    Its been 2hrs and Yet have not been replied to the ticket.

I've had plenty of issues with this Company I ordered the RS2 Reseller from them

To get WHMCS & Personal Staff While I wasn't online to help my clients.

After setting up the WHMCS getting everything in working order.

My WHMCS was suspended - For No reason as All I had done was set up Login information and start placing
    packages and such.

After doing this IT was suspended and I opened up my first ticket about WHMCS and they answered
    stating the install team would fix this issue as the IP had changed.

Now Back on to my set up I went and after a few weeks Suspended again

This time 0 Answers from my ticket and my ticket was Closed.

After having issue after issue I thought best to pull out while I was just forming and move to a better host/provider and such I placed a Cancel Order | Refund ticket as advised by the companies KB on how to request a refund.

Mind you This approach is under the Help Desk (30 min Reply)
    With in mind the money will take a few more days to be process

From the KB on there site

Code:
    How do I get the 45-day money back refund?

We're sorry to see you go. If we can do anything to help you, please let us know.

To cancel your account you will have to log into the Client Area and request account to be cancelled. We try to refund clients the same day.

Note: it may take up to 15 days for you to see refund on your credit card.

Hmm, odd I haven't read a whole ton of great reviews on them here on these forums, sorry to hear of your troubles.

oh my what could be the problem. Geez this is not looking good my support ticket was still not been answered since june 27th and i tried to call them too on their toll free and landline and other contacts the chat support is dead. Wow i think i have to make backups now on my websites before something not really good happened. Oh no im not panicking im just being careful as have read a lot of negative feedbacks about them and now this finding out that i am not alone who had trouble with their support. This was not like this before my tickets were answered prmptly even though im having difficulties with them somehow esp. on CHOWNING but they really do their best to answer my ticket in less than 24 hours but lately i noticed that sometimes it takes 48 hours till i recieve andswer from them and sometimes i have to follow up on live chat and now all contacts are dead. Hmm i just hope george will come up here and clear this things. Just wanna hear from him.

it appears than the problem of bloqued accounts applies only to newly created accounts since I have no problem with domains created befor Jun 20.

also the absense of the support team its a real thing, right now you cant get any response from this company by any means.

I will also recomend to anyone who is hosting on this company, to backup all your sites right now and start looking for an alternative, just in case this guys have disappeared with our money and the server is just awaiting termination from the data center company.

It's realy a shame but it appears history its repeating itself.

If a webpage cannot be seen and everything else is running fine, its down to a persons PC or the ISP. If PC is the case, then try removing cache files etc., this takes out all the rubbish you had previously and sooner or later you should be able to see the updated website.

This doesnt sound like good support at all what's the domain you currently have hosted with them?
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Panda View Post
    If a webpage cannot be seen and everything else is running fine, its down to a persons PC or the ISP. If PC is the case, then try removing cache files etc., this takes out all the rubbish you had previously and sooner or later you should be able to see the updated website.
    this is not just the website but the cpanel and ftp access is broken, even a trace route will stop just before reaching the server.

also the real problem is the absense of support nor response from them.

cant access

does anyone here can access their website? mines not.. i dont want to panic but things getting worst first support have gone now the websites cant be access. geez!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydoug View Post
    does anyone here can access their website? mines not.. i dont want to panic but things getting worst first support have gone now the websites cant be access. geez!
    my sites appear to be allright, even my ticket have a response yesterday from a level 1 support person.

I ask about the situation but no response since then.

I'm considering InnoHost or HawkHost as alternatives, a bit more expensive but it seems both have been in business for a while.

can anyone recomend a better option?

Before I went out of town to *NC* to drop off my brother to his soon to be wife's family I left a ticket with a request for my Account to be Canceled and a Refund issued. Before I could leave they said I would need to back up my account before they would cancel/refund so I did this before leaving and replied that I had done so and they can cancel and refund my account.

After being gone (3) days I returned to the following message in my e-mail.

This is a notification to let you know that we are changing the status of your ticket #454802 to Closed as we have not received a response from you in over 48 hours.

Subject: Cancel Account | Refund
    Department: Billing
    Priority: Medium

If you have any further questions then please just reply to re-open the ticket.

Regards,
    Easy CPanel Host Staff
    Yet I requested the account be canceled and Refunded before I left, Nothing was left for me to responde to and/or reply to other then come home from my long trip and see my money in my paypal account but alast its not.

And Now I can't access any of my sites. It seems that I'm going to have to contact paypal (even though I dout they do anything)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroface View Post
    Before I went out of town to *NC* to drop off my brother to his soon to be wife's family I left a ticket with a request for my Account to be Canceled and a Refund issued. Before I could leave they said I would need to back up my account before they would cancel/refund so I did this before leaving and replied that I had done so and they can cancel and refund my account.

After being gone (3) days I returned to the following message in my e-mail.

Yet I requested the account be canceled and Refunded before I left, Nothing was left for me to responde to and/or reply to other then come home from my long trip and see my money in my paypal account but alast its not.

And Now I can't access any of my sites. It seems that I'm going to have to contact paypal (even though I dout they do anything)
    wow that is horrible... geez i cant comment anymore..

@asambler
    yeah i recieved a response too and im still waiting for the other reply i can access my website again now i gueessed i was just panicking much... its just that they're live support is not working and no prior notice about this even an email from them so im really on a panick

Well After a few hours I thought I would try the
    1.905.426.0278 Head Office " Pickering, Ontario Canada" Number to see if I would get a response and to such a shock I got a actual person and not a forwarding auto message.

I told the person What I was calling in regards and informed them of the Live Support being offline/not working and that I had put in a ticket to cancel/refund my account and was asured it would be taken care of by tonight, its now 10:03PM (CST) and 0 response and the number is once again suspended / un answerable.

>< Soon I'll get the "Its past the 45 day policy we are unable to refund your money but have canceld your account". ><

Well, It seems they have canceled the

USA & Canada Toll Free Services Number
    1-866-231-8146

And are still not answering support tickets even after talking over the phone by the International Call # (which isn't free mind you) and still not living up to what they have said they are going to.

They are able to Post on the forums but not answer this topic and/or support tickets? How strange this is.

I'm going to once again call them and see what is up and while doing so write up a Paypal Claim.

EDIT:
    It seems now they are forwarding the only working number (International Call #) To a Messaging Service (This could be due to 4th of July Weekend) However They should still respond to support tickets & E-mails However they are proving themselves that Client Care & Support Isn't one of the features they pride themselves on.

All I'm wanting is a Refund I've posted my Request via Live support (even ticketed) BEFORE my 45-day Refund Policy wouldn't be valid and they are dragging this out. I'm feeling more like they are doing so to claim my 45-day Refund isn't VALID and that They will cancel my account but can not refund my account noted amount.

Code:
    First Payment Amount: $425.99
    Recurring Amount: $425.99
    Billing Cycle: Annually

(sigh)
    Last edited by Zeroface; 07-05-2009 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Adding On to this so as I'm not double posting

EasyCpanelHost

I have posted about this compamy before, they are the hosting company from hell. All you ever see is bad reviews about them, when I was with them I sent them five support tickets never did get a reply from them. They do not honor there 30 day money back Guarantee keep away from this company there bad news.

This is why you should Google any company before going with them.

Keep in mind though, the bigger the company (more clients), the more likely more negative reviews you will find. That doesn't mean they are bad though. Common sense would say that you can't please everybody, all of the time.
    Cpanel/WHM • PHP • Perl • Ruby • Full Time Support
    LCWSoft - Canada web hosting (based in Newfoundland) since 2007
    Servers based in the US and Canada (Uptime Report)

Quote Originally Posted by gregsta View Post
    I have posted about this compamy before, they are the hosting company from hell. All you ever see is bad reviews about them, when I was with them I sent them five support tickets never did get a reply from them. They do not honor there 30 day money back Guarantee keep away from this company there bad news.
    Ouch you guy's dont seem to be happy with them at all. I used to see the owner active alot at a forum named webhostdir.com but never see him around anymore. It's really sad to see them go down hill.
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

Correct I've just got off the phone with the owner and hes stated he will be at the Computer tomarrow, and will Process the refund.

Correct I've just got off the phone with the owner and hes stated he will be at the Computer tomarrow, and will Process the refund.
    Well that's great you got some type of notice.

Quote Originally Posted by semoweb View Post
    Well that's great you got some type of notice.
    Just because they gave a notice doesn't mean its going to happen , as I was told this would get resolved once before and it never happened.

But I'm going to give them a shot to hold up to the word they gave.

Just because they gave a notice doesn't mean its going to happen , as I was told this would get resolved once before and it never happened.

But I'm going to give them a shot to hold up to the word they gave.
    i might agree with you i mean i dont know yet as i am not asking for a refund though for a support one of their staff look unto my issue and answered my ticket after closing the other 2 days ago so i didnt bother asking them why it was closed so all i did was to open another ticket and asking them politely and so in less than 24 hours i got an answer from one of their staff but sadly its been 3 days now and they havent answered back again. Come on easycpanelhost whats the real score?

all we want is just a small answer from our concerns just be clear to it there is no hurting by just saying the truth.

Wow, it is getting very ugly there. I was once a customer, and i moved out from them about a month ago. I'm really glad about that. I too was having trouble with them. I had DNS issues and a lot of down time.

I'm now with a VPS provider and am really happy cos now everything is under my control.

I think you should all look some where else and let George get his tings sorted out and start back. I think he should take a break.

@dirtydoug

They close the tickets if you don't reply within 48hrs of the opening of the ticket. And apparently some of hes closing out alot of things live chat don't work anymore, tollfree number canceled and his international line is only open not on the times it states but when ever you get lucky to get an answer.

@gunemalli
    I'm planning on getting a dedicated and/or VPS provider but I want my money from EasyCpanel before I actually buy into the Dedicated/or VPS because its downpayment and I don't see since my request was in the 45 day period I should let them keep my money.

[Added in]

I'm about to contact my credit card company because I spoke to George over the phone yesterday of a evening and the conversation went as follows.

(Original First Call Coversation)
    ME: Is this EasyCpanel?
    George: Yes it is how may I help you?
    ME: I'm calling again inregards to my refund ticket that isn't been answered
    George: Yes I'll be at a PC Tonight to process the refund to you. I will get it all sorted out tonight.
    ME: Okay, Thank you and did you know your Live Chat is not working
    George: Yes I'll get that sorted out and have it back on line shortly.

(Last Nights Conversation)
    ME: Hello Easy Cpanel?
    George: Yes
    ME: Calling again about my ticket that isn't answered or processed about my refund.
    George: ahh, Yes I will get that processed tonight just to comfrim is this Alex?
    ME: No My ticket number is #454802
    George: Ahh What is your domain on the account?
    Me: (Domain Name)
    George: Okay Right I'll process the ticket and get you the refund later tonight
    ME: Okay Thank you Let me know when your processing it via answering my ticket.
    George: Okay Thank you for the call
    <Click>!

So See hes promised to refund me 2 times via call and Once by a tech who answered the ticket.

But have I been given the refund (NOPE).

[Calling - 1-905-426-0278 You are now presented with]
    19-T3 : The Customer your trying to reach is not avalible please call back
    -----------------------------------------
    [Added Information]
    But Thought out all of this I've been keeping cool and respectful as I will not let poor service render my education and personal respect be shot down to a level of idiocy even tho my support and personal handling from this company are lacking in millions of ways.
    Last edited by Zeroface; 07-07-2009 at 12:31 PM.

Makes you want to pull you hair out, doesn't it? I can feel your frustration. Hopefully, George will honor his word and you can move on.

Sounds like they don't have the money to refund, $425 is quite a bit of money for a small company.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast