TeamSpeak Servers as Service

Hello!

For my own personal interest.

I have been using TeamSpeak for several years and find it fantastic and I find that it's increasingly popular.

Would providing TeamSpeak servers to, let's say, people who don't necessarily know how to set one up be an OK (perhaps good) market to have a small income on the side?

What other software is there out there like TeamSpeak that perhaps individuals, clans, businesses could benefit from as a service?

Teamspeak is definitely excellent. I'm a gamer, and my brothers and I use it to communicate. Personally, I think you could market it to several different areas, such as businesses, and more. Although it was conceived for gamers, it's more or less transcended to more of Voip software.

Besides Teamspeak, there's also Ventrilo. I've also heard of a third one coming, but Teamspeak and Ventrilo have the majority of the market.
    Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    █ Enterprise Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Hosting
    █ SpamExperts | CloudLinux | cPanel | Bacula + R1soft | and more!
    █ Full proactively managed, and we specialize in hosting small web hosts

There certainly is one of my partner's site's is www.qualityspeak.com and alll they offer is ts hosting, if you want to contact them im sure they'd ebe happy to fill u in with any questions or comments!

Ventrilo / Mohawk Voice / Mumble are other voice applications.