Posting and Features Answer Guide - If you can't do something, read this.

Why Can't I Post Links, Smileys, or Use vBCode?

You must have at least 5 meaningful and counted posts before you can post links, smileys or use any vBCode. After you have made 5 meaningful and counted posts, you must wait up to 1 hour for a cron to run that will update your account status.

Why can't I edit my profile?

You must have at least 10 meaningful and counted posts and be a registered member for seven days before you can edit your profile. After you have made 10 meaningful and counted posts, you must wait up to 1 hour for a cron to run that will update your account status. If you need your profile information updated because of typos or inaccuracy, please contact the help desk and ask someone to update that information for you.

Why can't I edit my signature?

You must have at least 10 meaningful and counted posts and enjoyed 7 days of registration before you can edit your profile. After you have made 10 meaningful and counted posts and enjoyed 7 days of registration, you must wait up to 1 hour for a cron to run that will update your account status and give you an Edit Signature link in your user control panel.

Why Can't I Post In The Advertising Forums?

1) You must have at least 10 meaningful and counted posts before you can post an ad.
    2) You must be a member of WHT for at least 7 days before you can post an ad.
    3) You must only post 1 ad in each advertising forum per 7 days.
    4) You need to wait for the cron to update your account status.

Why Can't I Use Private Messaging?

You must have at least 10 meaningful and counted posts and be registered for seven days before you can use private messaging. After you have made 10 meaningful and counted posts and registered for seven days, you must wait up to 1 hour for a cron to run that will update your account status.

Why Can't I View Members' Profiles?

You must have at least 5 meaningful and counted posts before you can view member profiles. After you have made 5 meaningful and counted posts, you must wait up to 1 hour for a cron to run that will update your account status.

Why Does My Post Count Appear To Be Wrong?

Posts made in the "Advertising Forums" and "Social Issues" forums are not counted toward your cumulative post (meaningful and counted) count. You may also be affected by the section below.

Why Are My Posts Being Removed?

1) WHT requires new members seeking to gain various community privileges listed above make quality contributions to the community. When members make posts that have little or no value to the community in a perceived effort to gain posting privileges, those posts are removed and the member is encouraged to reconsider their posting habits.
    2) You may have quoted a post that was removed due to forum guidelines, so your post was removed to maintain the continuity of the discussion.
    3) The entire thread you posted to may have been removed due to forum guidelines.
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 07-06-2015 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Bolded "wait for cron" because apparently they can't see it.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      6 Not allowed!