* Ecp Hosting Template for Sale

We are about to implement a new web design shortly, but would like to see if anyone would like to purchase our current web site template (limited to the site and not the forums template). I designed the site myself and would like to hand it over to anyone wishing to implement this themselves.

Template: http://www.ecphosting.net

Included in this package is
    - all .htm files
    - all PNG files (graphics.. i believe photoshop even opens these)
    - all web pages (templates and logos, etc)

This has brought us nothing but wonderful buisness and as we have purchased a new design, I would like to pass this on to someone else. I would like to start bidding at $1 and will close when I feel this bidding has come to a halt (MAX DEADLINE 11/10). I have received an offer in the past to purchase my design, however did not feel like doing so because... well, i was using it (perhaps some of you have received an email like that).

What's different with my design and other designs, is that mine comes with different templates for each page. Think about it, then come back. I feel it neccessary to mention that I will continue to use the FAQ logo and the hosting comparrison chart (as long as you dont mind). That's it!

Current Bid: $175
    Close Status: (sold)
    (minimum increments of $1)

Note: this includes EVERYTHING seen on the site except the content text and forums template. All graphics, host tables, and all else are included with the understanding that I will continue to use the hosting table, and FAQ logo. Also, I will use of the content used within the hosting tables.
    Last edited by Geek3; 11-11-2002 at 01:45 AM.
    Geek 3 Computer Repair
      0 Not allowed!

Does this come with all the text, hosting plan tables, etc.,?

$1 and will close when I feel this bidding has come to a halt.
    Is this an auction or are you just gauaging how much your template is worth? If it is an auction then you need to let us know when it ends.
      0 Not allowed!

Will do. I have placed a max deadline as of 11/10. You see, I didnt place one, because some auctions end far sooner than deadline. SO, i will place that max deadline to help people out.

And no, this is an auction. If I wanted to know how much it was worth, I believe I would have asked for it.

Also, current bid is still at $1. If anyone would like to bid, simply either PM me or reply in this forum. I will update the thread starter post with the new bid as early as I receive the bid.

Originally posted by Gurudev
    Does this come with all the text, hosting plan tables, etc.,?
    It comes with everything you see on the site minus the forums template. Please also note that i will continue to use the hosting tables and FAQ logo. This does not come with the content text, but i will allow you to use the content within the hosting tables (i will edit the main thread starter with that information).
    Last edited by Geek3; 11-07-2002 at 05:03 PM.
    Geek 3 Computer Repair
      0 Not allowed!

(outbid)
    Last edited by prime; 11-08-2002 at 05:21 PM.
    - prime [[email protected]]
    ExclaimHosting - Your voice on the web.
    Fast, reliable hosting, at prices you can afford.
    http://www.exclaimhosting.com
      0 Not allowed!

Ok where is the bid at now still $53 or is it higher?

RJ
      0 Not allowed!

still at $53 for right now
    Geek 3 Computer Repair
      0 Not allowed!

2 bids come in overnight. one for $55 and another for $60
    Geek 3 Computer Repair
      0 Not allowed!

Bid closes at 11:59pm EST 11/10/02. At the time of this post, it is 10:50pm.
    Geek 3 Computer Repair
      0 Not allowed!

closed at $175. Thank you to all the participants.
    Geek 3 Computer Repair
      0 Not allowed!

ecpHosting

What you are saying it went from $60 bid to $175 I don't think so.
    You just didn't like the final bid of $60.00 so you backed out of the auction.

I will remember your name.

RJ
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by hoster
    ecpHosting

What you are saying it went from $60 bid to $175 I don't think so.
    You just didn't like the final bid of $60.00 so you backed out of the auction.

I will remember your name.

RJ
    Let's just "hope" that someone wanted it so bad that they said hey I know the bidding is at $60, but here's $175
      0 Not allowed!

No one is going to offer $175 if the last bid was $60, it's a auction,
    at least most of us out here that are in there right mind. I can see if it made it up to $175 but not a $115 jump, no way.

I think all bids need to be posted here by the person bidding and not pm'd, I no I did that and from now on I will post it and not pm any thing.

RJ
      0 Not allowed!

no no.. the bidding went up from there by far! when was the last time you were here!?? I do apologize that we didnt give email notice to those who were outbid, but ALL during the weekend the price was reflecting new prices by other bidders. I do not think it is fair for a user to falsely accuse us like you just have. TO BE HONEST, I thought the bidding would have stopped at the $92 mark, when it hung there for a bit. Even at that point, I was shocked to even see it get that high. I honestly was only expecting to get $30 for it, if at best.

Anyway, a special thank you to all who participated.

EDIT: PS> AHH, I see where you got the $60 figure.. (through one of my OWN posts above that said $60). I'm sorry for not keeping an accurate listing of all the updates, but there were quite a few that i didn't keep anything updated but the original thread starter post. all the posts came in via email and PM. YOu may even ask a mod to check this for you (as there are quite a few). Sheesh, i just wish folks would set their facts straight, but I'm glad to see a healthy honest bid as it did.[/edit]
    Geek 3 Computer Repair
      0 Not allowed!

ecpHosting

What ever you say ecpHosting, and like I said also, ALL BIDS SHOULD BE POSTED BY THE BIDDER AND NOT EMAILED OR PM'D, and that will stop what happen here.

You can say what you want just to get out of it because the price was top low.

Will have a nice day ecpHosting.......

RJ
      0 Not allowed!

ecpHosting

What ever you say ecpHosting, and like I said also, ALL BIDS SHOULD BE POSTED BY THE BIDDER AND NOT EMAILED OR PM'D, and that will stop what happen here.

You can say what you want just to get out of it because the price was top low.

Will have a nice day ecpHosting.......

RJ
    RJ, I really am appalled you wish to take it this far. I really am. So, allow me to state some of the bidding regulations, as discussed within this post before the first bid went out, as discussed from post #3 in this thread:

If anyone would like to bid, simply either PM me or reply in this forum. I will update the thread starter post with the new bid as early as I receive the bid.
    Hoster, if you see rules and don't like them.. kindly don't participate.

ALL BIDS SHOULD BE POSTED BY THE BIDDER AND NOT EMAILED OR PM'D
    Now, had i desired this, I would have posted this, but just for clarification and to beat this horse to death, i will quote myself once more...
    I will update the thread starter post with the new bid as early as I receive the bid.
    What part of that was difficult to understand? I fail to see your logic in changing the rules of the bid after the bid has taken place. This isn't ebay, this was just an amateur auction. I have held an auction in the past once before (with a vBulletin license) and it had the same level of miscommunication only because it wasnt a live auction, but a 'whenever i could update the forums with the latest bids) type of auction. I will, however, take your advise and have all bidders post a reply next time (however, that is not my form of auction as I have seen folks just spam the thread with bad bids and the auction is lost).

Whatever the case, next time you see an auction like this, do not participate if you see in the description that a PM also is acceptable. Also, take note in the expiration time of the auction and try to be near as the auction comes to a close. To be honest, I believe the best time to auction is the final 5 minutes and not all the moments leading up to the closing time (as it can be obtained at a far cheaper price). I also am sorry you do not like our closing bid. I'm sorry, what can I say? We have a PayPal transaction to prove it, but I'm not going to give in to your accusations to have to front this. You may also drag this on as long as you like, but you'd be only be making yourself out to look like a fool. The bid is closed.

Anyway, i stand saying the same thing i said, 4 or 5 posts above. THANK YOU to all the participants who took part in this auction.
    Geek 3 Computer Repair
      0 Not allowed!