kw-host.net -->Problem !!!

I have a problem with my account on kw-host.net and they don't replay to my tickets, the site seams to have some technical problems to.

My site is down and i cannot access it but some users can access it by proxy.
    I want to ask other kw-host customers if they have same problem like me ?

Also... i cannot log-in to my VPS panel.

H.E.L.P !!!

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to help as only kw-host.net has access to their helpdesk and servers hence only they would be able to assist in providing a resolution. How long has it been since you submitted the ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Slominski View Post
    Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to help as only kw-host.net has access to their helpdesk and servers hence only they would be able to assist in providing a resolution. How long has it been since you submitted the ticket?

Thanks for your quick answer, 2 days and some good hours.

My site has been down for me and some users for that long. But i don't understand why some users can access it by PROXY .

I am able to pull up kw-host.net and it appears to be online.
    http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/kw-host.net

2 days for a response is a tad bit long especially in the hosting industry, try contacting them again, probably your support ticket didn't get piped into their helpdesk?

What are you trying to install?

2+ days of down time is not normal. Try to contact them through phone if they have any numbers to contact. Also did you try through proxy? And did your users can access directly?
    If so there is a chance that your IP has been blocked there. Since site is accessible there might not be any problems at server end. If you don't mind to give the domain others can have a detailed check.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

I am not trying to install anything, i just want to know why my site is down and i cannot log-in into my panel, i get this message when i'm trying to log-in:

Alert: This login has been Disabled. Please contact the administrator

I have submit again another ticket...

PS: I made a test with that link and they told me:

It's not just you! ........looks down from here.

That's strange, I just visited that site and it said it was up. I'm also able to pull up kw-host.net on my local browser.

Hopefully you get a response on your newly submitted ticket. Did you get some sort of a ticket id/number for confirmation?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Slominski View Post
    That's strange, I just visited that site and it said it was up. I'm also able to pull up kw-host.net on my local browser.

Hopefully you get a response on your newly submitted ticket. Did you get some sort of a ticket id/number for confirmation?

I am talking about my site, it's down... kw-host site works perfect ! but you can try to make an order... you'll get a blank page.

Yes, i got a id/number for confirmation... on both tickets.

Now i am really disappoint about this... more than 4 days and no response !And i cannot save my database to move to another host !!!!!!

Tomwarrow i think my acc. will be erase. My site is down, their site is down and i want my database.
    Should i pay for the next month? I don-t want to lose my database.