Thumbs up Ventrilo Servers - Just $2.99 A Month!!!

Ventrilo Servers - Just $1.99 Per Month For Life!

- Can hold up to 150 people chatting at once. (Most people say wow to this feature)
    - Unlimited rooms & channels.
    - Fast connection at 100 Mbps.
    - Customizable & Easy to use.
    - High stability & Great for communities.

These servers are finely tuned VPS servers that are fully managed and run at optimum efficiency for use in the gaming world. These servers are virtually crash proof and are ready to go in as little as 10 minutes. If your unsatisfied at any time we will be happy to refund your money as we have a 30 day no questions asked full refund policy.

Click Here To Order!

Im confused. In the subject it says 2.99 but in the body of the mesage its 1.99 so which is which?
    All things work together for the good of those who love God - Romans 8:28

$2.99 sorry for the typo...

I checked your client area under VPS, there have been lot of billing cycle that allows users to sign up for free. You might want to correct that to prevent people signing up for your vps plans for free.

What is the specs of this VPS for 2.99/mo?

You are also selling another VPS in the vps forum for 2.50/mo

Its a port on a server which has ventrilo installed. Its just capped at 150 people and is unlimited on resources.

Do you have AIM where we can chat? Im looking for another type of hosting not sure if you can offer but worth the try

Selling cracked ventrilo servers may get you in legal trouble

They aren't cracked. They are simply VPS servers with the public version installed on them. All I'm selling is the server space and installing a script for free.

Too bad the public version of Ventrilo 3 is limited to 8 users.. how exactly do you plan to sell VPS that they can host 150 slot ventrilo servers from? Even then you're still putting yourself in an awkward legal position just for hosting cracked servers on your hardware

Thats odd, I just downloaded it from my site and had a few friends test it out. We were able to put 39 people on it without any problems. In addition I searched every page of the ventrilo website and it says nothing about the limit on a number of people. I really dont know why your scrutinizing over this considering I haven't sold one of these yet. If you can find me a page on their site where it says its limited to 8 people, I'll be happy to contact them to license it for more.

Well then you're either hosting a cracked version or an outdated version. It's common knowledge that the free version is limited to 8 users (although it's seemingly absent from ventrilo.com). Download it from ventrilo.com and try it out for yourself. Ventrilo Pro licenses are terribly difficult to attain, if you do not get one you will have to resort to a reseller to sell any Ventrilo server (the 8 slot free version cannot be resold).
    Previous versions: Anyone who provides access to a Ventrilo server that is not version 3.0 is committing fraud. Since all official licensee's are required to run the latest 3.0 Pro servers then any hosting company providing you access to an older version of the server is subject to legal action and punitive damages. This will include, but not limited to, contacting all state / federal law enforcement agencies and requesting their assistance in a fraud investigation. If they are outside of the United States then their respective countries / jurisdiction law enforcement agencies will be contacted. We would appreciate any information regarding hosting companies or individuals who are providing older servers. Please contact us at [email protected]. All correspondence will be kept confidential. Please include the URL of the offenders web site or the IRC network and channel. Please include any information possible such as the IP address and PORT number of a currently active Ventrilo server.
    Last edited by HG-Daniel; 07-01-2009 at 06:14 PM.